Author Topic: Pixel PiHat rev. B group buy  (Read 18364 times)

Offline Bwinter

• Kudos: 2
    • First Show 2016
Re: Pixel PiHat rev. B group buy
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2016, 10:56:47 AM »
Looks great!

My only additional wish is that the in/out wires didn't connect from the side.  Would prefer if they drop from the top (z-axis) or along the plane that the USB drive sits.  Are there optional connectors that could be used, so we have flexibility in this?

Also, does this have the LEDs that tell us which fuse we blew?  I'm asking for a friend who blew several fuses...

I liked having mine in a small waterproof case (I used a central power-supply to power multiple units).  With the wires exiting the side, you'll need a larger case.

Either way though, I'm picking up several.

Offline darrell575

• Kudos: 1
Re: Pixel PiHat rev. B group buy
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2016, 11:02:59 AM »
Looks great!

My only additional wish is that the in/out wires didn't connect from the side.  Would prefer if they drop from the top (z-axis) or along the plane that the USB drive sits.  Are there optional connectors that could be used, so we have flexibility in this?

Also, does this have the LEDs that tell us which fuse we blew?  I'm asking for a friend who blew several fuses...

I liked having mine in a small waterproof case (I used a central power-supply to power multiple units).  With the wires exiting the side, you'll need a larger case.

Either way though, I'm picking up several.

The ports will be vertical. The wrong parts were ordered. Never intended for them to be horizontal, but the parts came in two days before the TN Mini.

No blown fuse indicators on the PiHat.

Thanks,
Darrell Pellegrin
Crockett Fantasy of Lights, LLC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk