Author Topic: Arizona Meetup?  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Willie49

• Kudos: 0
Re: Arizona Meetup?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 09:57:04 PM »
I also do not have a FB account due to being hacked .  Get me the info so I check my schedule.  I want to attend.

Offline Griz

• Kudos: 3
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 10:48:29 PM »
Arizona has not hosted a meetup in a while and we are about to fix this. Come on over to David Kipp's house and enjoy some great company, amazing food (asking everyone to pitch in $5), and talk about the greatest thing in the world - Christmas lights. Feel free to bring your computer, equipment, small props you're working, or projects you have questions on. Falcon, LOR, XLights, Pixel/RGB - all up for discussion. Brian McNamara is also willing to discuss his "Light Fight" adventure/win. This will be a great time hanging out and talking about this insane hobby.Please RSVP so we can keep track of who is all comming for food count. Let me know if you have any questions. Time is still TBD, but should be pretty close. Huge thanks to David Kipp for hosting the event (will post address later)

Sunday 11 June 11 - 5.  Will be at David Kipps house in Mesa. Respecting his privacy, please PM for address.

Offline Scoobysnacks

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 09:15:35 AM »
Excellent- a date has been set to plan on.   This will be good because AZ has not had any meetups in a while from what I have seen, and just because we never get snow, doesn't mean we don't get involved in the Christmas lighting madness!

Just an FYI, the 11th is Saturday, not Sunday.

Offline Willie49

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 03:18:04 PM »
I would like to RSVP.  Is the Arizona meetup still happening? Sent a PM, but have not received a reply with info.  PM me with info.

Thanks

Offline Griz

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 08:37:50 PM »
Hey all,

Doing final headcount.  I've pm'd a few of you that asked for more information, but if I haven't and you plan on going please let me know. 

Looking forward to the meetup!  It's going to be great!

Griz

Offline Scoobysnacks

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 02:07:16 PM »
The Arizona meetup that took place this Saturday was a great success.  I would to make a public "Thank You" to Gil for giving a very informative presentation on Xlights, and demo'ing his P10 panel matrix as well (those who left early missed this).  Also a kudos is in order to David Kipp for hosting the event and having his props online and running, and we cannot forget Griz for getting this off the ground in the first place.   It was nice making contacts with some of the other local light enthusiasts who came for the session, and hopefully you found it as much of a worthwhile experience as I did.

Offline Griz

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 11:01:28 AM »
Hello all!

Great meeting you all.  If you're not on the Light up Arizona facebook page, please join.  I've put a post on that page about the Ray Wu group buy as well as continuing the discussion about supporting a charity(ies) this year. 

Thanks again to Gil, David, Brian, and everyone for attending. 

Offline ChristmasBug

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2016, 08:48:53 PM »
Not sure if you guys are still doing meeting but I would like to meet up with people from Phoenix AZ. This would give us a chance to get to know one another and pass around ideas..

CJ
Going for it...

Raspberry pi - 1 Main
 2 - Raspberry PI+PICAP
 2 x F16V2-R Pixel Controller
 5000 node  bullet PiXELS
 800 C9 PiXELS for roof out line

Offline tractormike21

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 06:37:55 PM »
I just saw this, but i would be interested!!!

I am in North Phoenix.

Mike

Offline capizzi2004

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2017, 07:29:40 PM »
I am interested in meeting up with the group if there is going to be an Arizona meet-up this year.  I live in Mesa, AZ.

Offline jeremy0203

• Kudos: -3
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2017, 10:26:53 PM »
There is one next month, you can get the info if you join the Facebook group. Bummer that I will be out of town =(

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lightuparizona/