Author Topic: P10s and falcon f16v2r  (Read 2366 times)

Offline RWS92

• Kudos: 0
Re: P10s and falcon f16v2r
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2017, 07:10:43 PM »
Yeah, I have been waiting for the "more refunds to follow" but am so damn frustrated that I haven't heard anything back on multiple messages for quite some time now.

Was considering filing with https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx  (FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center) recently.

Offline Ebuechner

• Kudos: 6
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2017, 05:28:41 AM »
Seriously people, stop complaining about the scammer and start taking action against him.
Everyday you don't take action against him he wins, and he counts on that you don't want to bother with taking him to court that's how he gets away with it.
Maybe all of you gather your evidence, get together compare notes and combine your efforts and see if you can get some money back from the bottom feeding parasite.

Offline t.jo13

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 2
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2017, 07:49:59 PM »
I havent had much time to get on here lately but it seems that when I do this topic keeps coming up. I have to agree with Ebuechner, that you have to take maters into your own hands. The original sale post was aprox. 8 months ago and if he hasn't settled the issues by now he probably has no intention to do so. It is very sad that some of you have given your hard earned money in hopes of aquiring goods for your show only to have your hopes dashed by someone that deals in poor judgement and no respect for people and the issues it has caused them . An hour or so spent going after your money you paid may or may not yield results but at least you are trying and not letting him win. Please note that most all of us do not operate this way and dont let this bad apple think that we  do. This is just my opinion

Joe