Author Topic: P10s and falcon f16v2r  (Read 1583 times)

Offline TMerk

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 6
Re: P10s and falcon f16v2r
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 08:42:54 PM »
He also posted stuff for sale on DIYC.com, from what I'm hearing, he sold the same stuff multiple times. These are the people that ruin this hobby. He frequents facebook also.

Offline Aesl1982

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 02:12:14 PM »
I haven't "taken" anyone for anything, I have been unable to ship stuff out due to work and the schedule I have right now always on the road. Refunds are in the process like I told the people who have bought from me. Some small orders were fulfilled. Never sold the same items as I have everything I said I had and sold. And firecop lance ur story is a little twisted because I did send the money multiple times. The bank was having issues with google wallet at the time and I opened a PayPal account to get around it all to get you your money. Don't make it seem that the threats are what made me refund you. Because I was trying multiple times to refund you. Monies are in the process of being refunded I have been in contact and not ignored anyone when they ask. If ignored people when they text and asked about their stuff I could see but I never ignored anyone and always answered the questions anyone had. I'm not a damn con artist or scammer. The roughly 5k from the sales wasn't or would it change my life in anyway shape or form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline FIRECOP252

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2017, 02:24:36 PM »
If any of this were true then there would not be multiple people wanting refunds.  You are conning these people when they paid you  many months ago.   I don't care what you say after 6 months you could have either shipped the stuff or paid them back so don't tell me or any of the other people you still owe that  you are trying because you could have already paid people back if it really wasn't an issue.  I have paid many people for things and sold many things and NEVER had as many issues as you said you have with getting these folks their stuff or money.  As others have said they could have bought through a group buy and got the stuff faster.   If it is truly not an issue than take the time you are spending defending yourself and making excuses and send everyone their money.  It only takes a few minutes if you actually have the funds and I'm sure others so agree!

And as far as you trying multiple times....the bank and Google said it was you with lack of funds.  I'm not here to argue over the internet I just don't want to see anyone else get taken as you did to others!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LANCE

Offline Aesl1982

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2017, 02:31:45 PM »
And you were refunded through google wallet. Not PayPal. We used PayPal to try again because google wasn't working properly. Used a different card and it went through on April 27th

Offline Aesl1982

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 02:34:13 PM »
I also offers refunds a couple times to people because I couldn't get it shipped and most said they will wait a lil longer. Finally I pulled the plug on all of it a couple weeks ago and text everyone and told them I was refunding not shipping. My videos and pictures show I have the stuff not a matter of not having it.

Offline FIRECOP252

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 02:54:55 PM »
Then you should have no problem paying everyone back right now instead of on here and seeing who is having an issue with you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline Ebuechner

• Kudos: 4
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 03:10:44 PM »
That length of time to ship stuff to people?
Worst case scenario might be 3 days for me and that would only be because it's a weekend.
If you receive money from people the product is no longer yours and it is your responsibility to get into the proper owners hands immediately( unless you don't actually have it).
Boxes aren't hard to come by, shipping labels can be done online, pickups can be done at your home from UPS, USPS, or FedEx.
The more you make excuses the more suspicious all of us are getting. It would have taken you less time to refund money than it did to type your response.

Offline JonB256

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 72
    • Granbury Christmas Lights
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 05:27:41 PM »
I also offers refunds a couple times to people because I couldn't get it shipped and most said they will wait a lil longer. Finally I pulled the plug on all of it a couple weeks ago and text everyone and told them I was refunding not shipping. My videos and pictures show I have the stuff not a matter of not having it.

I've been offered a refund (more than once) but am still waiting. For a long time.

Offline ChristmasDay

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 08:00:59 AM »
He is a scammer and I have proof.  Message me for more details.  I'm sure you were told the same story as I was.  I've uncovered the truth and it's sad for our community.

Offline ChristmasDay

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2017, 08:08:16 AM »
Bet he told you he was divorced -- according to his wife; he's not. Bet he told you he was getting out of the hobby; according to his wife; he's not "they" are just "revamping." "Revamping" with our money.  The gig is up we were had.  Now we need to come together to stop this scam artist and get our money back.  I have his address and plan to take action. 

Offline FIRECOP252

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 11:53:11 AM »
I have seen a lot of people on here and other sites who have apparently gotten taken by Eric and this is what I hate to see in this hobby.  This is fraud and if you will contact the police and have them file a report he will be charged.  If the amount is enough(whatever your state laws says) then this would be a felony.  You can also sue him in civil court and have him served to appear in court where you live.  Just a thought folks.  Hate this but from everyone I have talked to there is a lot of people who this has hurt.  Any questions feel free to PM me.

PS:  I know this because I contacted my Prosecuting Attorney and he stated he would file the charges and it was fraud so dont let him tell you any different.

Offline Aesl1982

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2017, 02:30:43 PM »
For one we were getting divorced, we got back together, for two when she says revamping she means for 2019, as there is no show this year. So no not revamping with anyone's money. Go look at city of Houston court records and see a divorce filed and then pull out. I refunded a couple people yesterday and more to follow