First a brief background. As some may know I did the animated Christmas lights thing back in 2005 & 2006 small shows with -dare I say- Animated Lighting equipment. I quickly became frustrated with it and in 2009 I moved to a SanDevice E682 controller. Had limited success with it. But I did nothing with it and this passion lay dormant for years.
This year I decided to get back into an activity that brought me so much joy in the past. Remembering my experience with AL I decided to give LOR a try. I had just started buying their controllers (a CMB-24D) when I stumbled on FPP and Falcon controllers and simply fell in love with the design and overall concept.
So I have decided to give it a go again and this year. For a change I am starting on time - now!
So this is where I am at:
- I bought a RaPi3 and successfully installed FPP and communicating wirelessly on my local network.
- I have xLights installed on my Mac and PC.
- I have ordered an F16v2R - hopefully will be here in Feb
- Through this forum I have purchase an F16V2R with expansion board, and a PiCap from memebers here.
- I still have some 6 mini-tree props populated with dumb strings - from my previous effort
- The SansDevice E682 controller is being re-flashed with newest configuration and network port
- I have a BBB and am waiting for an Octoscroller and some P10 panels (did I mention I am crazy)
I wish to start kinda small this year I want my display to have:
- 6 mini trees with dumb strings
- two or four arches (with pixels-ribbons i think)
- a mega tree
- some flood lights
Ok enough background so please what's next?
I am an Agile coach and would like to generate a prioritized do-to list of possible so I can build a Scrum board I can use to guide me through this project
Thanks in advance for your advice.