Author Topic: *Shipping* 2017 Micro Hardware Co-Op - uSC, uAmp, Afterburner  (Read 11055 times)

Offline camguy52

• Kudos: 0
Re: **OPEN** 2017 Micro Hardware Co-Op - uSC, uAmp, Afterburner
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2017, 10:34:13 AM »
Not sure what happened with my earlier post from 2 weeks ago but I'm currently not "on the list".

[size=0px]<doug>[/size][/size][size=0px]uAmp: 30<mycorporatestudio.com>[/size]

Offline corey872

• Kudos: 16
    • Link to the sale...
2017 Micro Hardware Co-Op - uSC, uAmp, Afterburner
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2017, 12:46:40 PM »
I have you 40th line on the list... (14th line up from the bottom):

http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php/topic,7189.msg69433.html#msg69433

I recorded 25 uAmps per your order post at the bottom of p.4 of the thread.

http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php/topic,7189.45.html

I will sort the table alphabetically for the next update... should make names a bit easier to track down.  Working to secure quotes for the boards at the moment.

Thanks

Corey

2017 uSC, Afterburner, uAmp co-op is CLOSED.
uAmp is SOLD OUT for 2017
Remaining boards are now FOR SALE

Offline camguy52

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2017, 06:42:28 PM »
Thank you for verifying my order for me.  My eyesight must be getting bad in my old age.

In one of your threads you state voltage is a pass thru with the uAmp for a 5 volt system.  I just want to confirm that 24 volts will work as a "pass thru" with the board as well.

No problem with 24 volts - correct?

Thanks

Doug

Offline Ken

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2017, 02:15:26 PM »
I haven't seen a payment e-mail yet.  Have they been sent and I just missed it?  If not, what e-mail address will they come from?

Offline corey872

• Link to the sale...
*Quoting* 2017 Micro Hardware Co-Op - uSC, uAmp, Afterburner
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2017, 06:46:17 PM »
In one of your threads you state voltage is a pass thru with the uAmp for a 5 volt system.  I just want to confirm that 24 volts will work as a "pass thru" with the board as well.  No problem with 24 volts - correct? 

The supplied voltage regulator (for board functions) has a maximum input rating of 24V, so you will be at the limit, but it should work.

I haven't seen a payment e-mail yet.  Have they been sent and I just missed it?  If not, what e-mail address will they come from?

No, you have not missed the email.  I'm still in the process of trying to secure quotes.  The uSC order totals came in well under the expected goal.  Typically, that would result in canceling that portion of the co-op as prices are based on the goals.  Orders exceeding goals can lead to additional volume discounts and lower prices, though the converse is also true when orders don't meet the goal, the quantity price breaks don't come through and the boards cost more to produce.

I will be working to finalize everything - one way or the other - early next week.  At that time the payment emails will go out and that status will be reflected in the order table:

Thanks for you patience!

Offline lrhorer

• Kudos: -16
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2017, 05:11:04 PM »
I, for one, am wiling to pay a bit more for my SCs.  I suspect I may be in  the same position as at least some of the rest of the folks here.  I don't need a lot, but what I do need, I do need.

Offline corey872

• Link to the sale...
Payment requests have been emailed.  If you did not receive your email, please check junk, spam and trash folders - also double check the "emailed to" info on the main table. 

(I always try to copy without a typo, but you never know!)  Please PM me if you did not receive the email and note an error.

Thanks

Offline corey872

• Link to the sale...
**'Blocked' Emails** 2017 Micro Hardware Co-Op - uSC, uAmp, Afterburner
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2017, 04:26:55 PM »
After the mass email send last night, I received notice that several of the emails were 'blocked'.  I've received 'undeliverable' before - usually when an address is incorrect or a ' ' doesn't parse correctly with '_', etc.  The 'blocked' message was cryptic enough that I could not tell if it was my email / server / program which was blocking, something on the receiving end, or something in between.

As of this post, I have double checked the email addresses I logged vs what was entered in the order post, confirmed they are the same.  The affected emails have all been resent. 

Emails from this co-op should come from micro4rgb(at)gmail.com.  So if you have any spam filters, junk email rules, or similar, please set them to allow this email address.

Thanks

Offline algerdes

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 7
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2017, 08:59:45 PM »
Corey, how many were in the send?  Some "spam filters" look for x-number of addresses in the send list and say it must be a spammer because there are so many.  Happened to us on several occasions.

Offline lrhorer

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2017, 05:00:32 PM »
Oops!  I gave you the wrong UID.  It's lrhorer.  I also updated my original post.

Offline corey872

• Link to the sale...
*Updates* 2017 Micro Hardware Co-Op - uSC, uAmp, Afterburner
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2017, 05:27:47 PM »
Corey, how many were in the send?  Some "spam filters" look for x-number of addresses in the send list and say it must be a spammer because there are so many.  Happened to us on several occasions.

Thanks for the info / suggestion.  53 emails were sent in the first batch, I believe 8 were blocked.  Though they are individual emails with only one person in the 'To' field, not 'To...53 people'.  Not sure if that makes a difference?

Then, I resent those 8 individual emails as a group the next day ...and they were all reported blocked again.

I've re-sent the group of 8 again today - either to an alternate email (if provided) or the original email if I have not received an alternate from that user.  I also removed 'payment' from the subject line, thinking that may be a trigger.

I've also been notified by several users that they paid, but I did not have a note for them.  Apparently paypal did not notify me of a block of payments.  I went to the paypal list directly and believe i have all those updates in the most current table update.  Though as always, if you see something wrong, please let me know!

Oops!  I gave you the wrong UID.  It's lrhorer.  I also updated my original post.
I believe I had you as lrhorer out of habit, anyway - though the email you provided has indicated I am blocked / rejected on the last 2 send attempts.

Offline algerdes

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 7
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2017, 09:26:02 PM »
Whatever it is Corey, please let us know what it was if you figure it out. 

Offline lrhorer

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2017, 11:17:46 PM »
You did use mygrandeDOTnet, right, not mygrandeDOTcom?  If you still can't get through, how about a PM, instead?

Offline vult2000

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2017, 02:53:02 PM »
Is it still possible to get in on this?

Offline corey872

• Link to the sale...
Payment Request - 2017 Micro Hardware Co-Op - uSC, uAmp, Afterburner
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2017, 09:25:54 PM »
You did use mygrandeDOTnet, right, not mygrandeDOTcom?  If you still can't get through, how about a PM, instead?

Looks like my latest 'send' drew data from an older file.  That's been updated.  Just re-sent email sent to lrhor******rande.net.  If that still doesn't work I will just PM the instructions.

Is it still possible to get in on this?

Unfortunately, no.  The co-op closed last week.  Unfortunately, each new post revives the 'OPEN' subject...I don't know of any way to change that beyond each person changing it for their individual post.  There will likely be some small amount of boards left over from the co-op, so check back for any after co-op sales.

Thanks.