Author Topic: plugin  (Read 362 times)

Offline Smithbuilt

• Kudos: 0
plugin
« on: August 15, 2017, 06:34:54 PM »
Hello, What am I doing wrong? Ive just learned about the big button plugin so I went to the plugin page in FPP. I downloaded it and it showed up in the menu. then I tried to install the Big Green button but it would not download. The screen would go off but the download button would not change to the delete button. I then deleted big buttons in case it was because I couldn't have both and now I cant download anything. The screen just goes off then on but no download. Ive rebooted the computer and the Pi a few times. Completely unplugged the Pi as well.
Also I cannot access the script repository.
Any idea why it would stop working?

Thank you

Offline Materdaddy

• Kudos: 10
    • Christmas On Quiet Hills
Re: plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 06:34:48 PM »
If you can't access the script repository, that's usually a sign your pi can't access the internet. It did at some point if you installed the big button plugin, so the question is what did you change? Check the "troubleshooting" page under "Help" for some hints as to if FPP can connect to the internet.

Offline jonmtme

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 06:22:15 PM »
I tried to download the BGB but I can not find it. I am updated, I rebooted, I restarted the FPP. I went to the status/control tab and there was no BGB. I am connecting to the FPP on the same network wirelessly. What am I doing wrong?

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 48
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 06:53:39 PM »
It seems to be a common DNS problem.  Tey putting 8.8.8.8 in for your DNS address.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA
Falcon and Lynx, all 12v
Multisync with Pi and BBB
P10 and P5