Author Topic: uAmp, uSC and Afterburner After Co-Op Sale is ON  (Read 266 times)

Offline corey872

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 16
    • Link to the sale...
uAmp, uSC and Afterburner After Co-Op Sale is ON
« on: October 01, 2017, 11:02:38 AM »
The post co-op sale for uAmp, uSC and Afterburner is OPENPlease read carefully:

- No need to post your order here.

- uAmp, $4.75 each
- uSC,  $12.00 each
- Afterburner, $17.00 each

- $3.50 US shipping, $7.00 foreign shipping.

Simply add up the number of units you wish to purchase and add shipping.  The total payment can be submitted to my paypal account PayPal Me

- Be sure to list your intended order quantities in the PayPal note section. 
- Be sure to use the 'Goods and Services' option so PayPal will forward your shipping address.

- Be sure to read above carefully, add your order carefully and make accurate note of your purchase in PayPal. Limited quantities are available.

- If there are discrepancies in your order quantities or payment, I will contact you for clarification, though other orders will be processing at the same time and stock will eventually run out. 

- I also have 10 'Blue Dot' uSC V2's from the 2016 co-op for a flat rate of $100.  These function identically to all other uSC's but were assembled with a slightly different variant of the PIC chip and use a different firmware version (pre-installed).

If there are any questions, feel free to post here.

Thanks
Corey
Corey

ALL 2017 uSC, Afterburner, uAmp co-op orders have SHIPPED. Extra boards are now FOR SALE

Offline txag2008

• Kudos: 0
Re: uAmp, uSC and Afterburner After Co-Op Sale is ON
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 12:03:12 PM »
Corey, I am wanting 2 uSC's. Should I go ahead and PayPal you now or what until you confirm availability? (Since there are no other replies to your original post I wasn't sure if people were dealing direct with you through Paypal or not.)

Offline corey872

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 16
    • Link to the sale...
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 08:10:00 PM »
Yep - the sale is open, feel free to paypal your order with the instructions above and I will get it shipped out.  Stock is good on all parts for the moment.

Thanks
Corey

Offline txag2008

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:23:55 PM »
Yep - the sale is open, feel free to paypal your order with the instructions above and I will get it shipped out.  Stock is good on all parts for the moment.

Thanks
Corey

Thanks for the reply Corey.  My needs have now changed and I'm no longer in need of the 2 USCs.