Author Topic: Bug in this Sequence  (Read 335 times)

Offline djmc2002

• Kudos: 0
Bug in this Sequence
« on: December 17, 2017, 08:22:52 PM »
Could somebody look at this sequence and see if they can see or find the bug.  It crashes xLights when I attempt to render.  Also I get a warning when I start xLights that says "could not calculate start channels for models: House 2015: New Wholehouse Model.  (which I dont see as models or groups in my layout)  BTW this is a sequences from last year that I pulled into my new 2017 layout. 

Thank you

Offline tbone321

• Kudos: 45
Re: Bug in this Sequence
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 09:53:40 PM »
Without the media file, it needs to be converted to an animation.  when done, it renders just fine for me.  Which sequence is giving you trouble?  I would look and make sure that xLights is pointing to the directory that you think it is because the one sequence I rendered worked as far as rendering goes.

Offline djmc2002

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 05:36:30 AM »
tried to up load the media file but it says the mp3 is too large.  ODD.

Offline djmc2002

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 05:45:27 PM »
Without the media file, it needs to be converted to an animation.  when done, it renders just fine for me.  Which sequence is giving you trouble?  I would look and make sure that xLights is pointing to the directory that you think it is because the one sequence I rendered worked as far as rendering goes.

Sequence that is not working is Cartoon Mix 2017  Hangs and then crashes when rendering?  Ran check tool and fixed the errors except for 2 that I can't figure how to fix that being

Model Groups containing no models that exist
    ERR: Model group 'White trees left' contains no models.
    ERR: Model group 'arches' contains no models.

I deleted the White trees left from my set up and I cant find arches listed in my layout tab.

Any ideas?

Offline djmc2002

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 05:46:37 PM »

Sequence that is not working is Cartoon Mix 2017  Hangs and then crashes when rendering?  Ran check tool and fixed the errors except for 2 that I can't figure how to fix that being Model Groups containing no models that exist    ERR: Model group 'White trees left' contains no models.    ERR: Model group 'arches' contains no models.I deleted the White trees left from my set up and I cant find arches listed in my layout tab.Any ideas?

Offline tbone321

• Kudos: 45
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 06:10:33 PM »
Arches are in your sequence.  Don't confuse them with your arches RGB because they are not the same thing.  If you intend to use your arches, delete arches from your sequence and then add arches RGB back in.