Author Topic: Renard channel acting very strangely  (Read 278 times)

Offline toml8345

• Kudos: 0
Renard channel acting very strangely
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:00:27 AM »
This has me really confused. I went from a Renard only show this year to incorporating pixels as well, so I purchased a Falcon F4V3 controller and differential boards to run my show. The pixel portion on my show is working well, but there is a small issue with my renard channels that are being fed off of this board. My renard channels 97-99 are the first segment of a dumb RGB arch being controlled by a Ren LSD48. 97 is Red, 98 Green, and 99 is supposed to be blue, (100 is a dirkscheap strobe in the segment). However when I run my sequences the Blue does not light in this segment, also when I test by channel number this channel still will not light. However, during sequences when I am lighting my pixel tree (somewhere in channel 689-1200) the Blue in this arch segment lights. This is the only Renard channel that is having an issue like this.[/size]
I set up manually in both xLights and FPP. 
xLights model shows Start Channel 97, End Channel 99, String Type 3 Channel RGB for this segment of the arch. FPP Channel Outputs has this included with FPP Start Channel 1, Univ # 13, Univ Size 256, Univ Type E1.31-Multicast.
Any ideas of what is going on? I am using xLights as my sequencer and running my show with a Raspberry Pi and FPP.
[/color]

Offline CaptainMurdoch

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 178
Re: Renard channel acting very strangely
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 07:36:20 PM »
I would check your universe sizes and start channels in the F4v3 and your player.  This sounds like you might not be sending enough channels.

Can you paste the screenshots of your F16v3 E1.31 config, player E1.31 output, and the RGB arch model in your sequencer so we can match up channel numbers?
-
Chris

Offline toml8345

• Kudos: 0
Re: Renard channel acting very strangely
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:37:39 PM »
Chris,

I will do that, but it will be sometime after next weekend as I am currently out of town away from my equipment.