Author Topic: 2018 Annual Pacific NW CLAP Mtg  (Read 59 times)

Offline Zman

• Kudos: 0
    • Woodinville Wonderland
2018 Annual Pacific NW CLAP Mtg
« on: January 08, 2018, 10:50:40 AM »
Clappers,

The date has been set for our annual gathering, Saturday April 21st.

NOTE! The location will be different. With mixed emotions, we have outgrown Nancy's Lake House and Bill's shop. Sadly there are a lot of memories there, but we are still keeping it in the family, as Eric Foley will be hosting us. This is a phenomenal venue, still in the same general area, closer to Puget Sound, the property has a pond, Car Barn with the Foley's Fire Engine and car collection, and a replica Fire house where the meeting will be held. No more cold, tight quarters, shop.

Address: 2825 Fishtrap Loop NE Olympia, WA 98506

This is a free event to attend for anyone to attend. The only investment is your time. We are soliciting ideas on subject matter. If you have something you want to know about, let us know.

The Friday afternoon and evening, Set Up party and Pizza Fest will be held on the 20th. Given the adjustment in meeting location, we are contemplating a different Pizza Fest venue. Mark your calendars now, more details will follow.
Mark Zembruski
www.WoodinvilleWonderland.com
LOR - Lynx - Sandevice - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
 I have the C.L.A.P. - Do You?
~ Christmas is not a time ~ It's a state of mind ~

Offline CaptainMurdoch

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 173
Re: 2018 Annual Pacific NW CLAP Mtg
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:42:39 PM »
I've added it to my calendar.  Thanks for keeping us informed and for helping put this together.
-
Chris