Author Topic: Mega tree with modules  (Read 567 times)

Offline Jojoed

• Kudos: 0
Mega tree with modules
« on: March 16, 2018, 07:02:40 AM »
Ok so this may have been addressed some where but Im a noob and noobs ask uneducated questions lol!!

So let me give you the run Down,I bought these modules from Ray Wu thinking they were smart rgb but they are in fact dumb and I hadnt really plained on running any dumb rgbs because for one I dont have the right controller for them and two like I said noob here!! I dont want to mix smart and dumb and run multiple controllers

I plain on trying to run my entire show off the falcon v3 with c9 rgbs also from Ray with a few props with ws2811s bullets not to fancy this year

My question is how could I incorporate these modules to make a mega tree,and is it even possible and would it even look right

I have 12 sets of 20 module strings plzzzzz help Im so lost hahahaha

Thanks in advance

Also suggestions on controller for these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ebuechner

• Kudos: 8
Re: Mega tree with modules
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 08:19:11 AM »
Those are best suited for making Coro props that are backlit.
I can tell you that I have a bunch of them in a tote that I used at one time and then replaced with smart modules.
My advice would be cut your losses now and don't try to design something around them but maybe find somebody who has a use for them who can take them off your hands.

Offline Jojoed

• Kudos: 0
Re: Mega tree with modules
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 02:26:52 PM »
Those are best suited for making Coro props that are backlit.
I can tell you that I have a bunch of them in a tote that I used at one time and then replaced with smart modules.
My advice would be cut your losses now and don't try to design something around them but maybe find somebody who has a use for them who can take them off your hands.
Ok thanks for replying I was also considering that