Author Topic: Renard SS24 and FPP fseq not playing  (Read 233 times)

Offline nhl4life

• Kudos: 0
Renard SS24 and FPP fseq not playing
« on: September 16, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
Good Evening All,

I am new to the FPP community but have been using renard devices with vixen 2.1 for several years now. I recently wanted to incorporate some projection into my Halloween show so I decided to look into FPP. I got FPP all loaded on my pi and now I trying to get everything all setup but running into some issues. I am using a usb rs232 to rs485 adapter. The pi recognizes the dongle from what I can tell with out issues. I setup my controller in the outputs as you can see in the attachment. After I setup my controller I went into the Display Testing / channel testing and all 24 channels turned on and off like I expected. Then I tried to move on to the a sequence. I created a generic 24 channel sequence in vixen 2.1 with some just some on/off triggers. I then converted it to a fseq file using xlights. The output did not have any errors during conversion. I continued an uploaded it to FPP. When I went to test it there was no output what so ever. It seems like there is a conversion issue or mapping problem since test my channel output with the channel testing page.

I appreciate any suggestions you guys may have. I am trying to get this going for my Halloween show that we start in 4 weeks.

Thank You,
nhl4life