Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: New v2.0 images - 20180709
« Last post by pixelpuppy on Today at 05:04:26 PM »
I loaded up the btrfs image on my PocketBeagle controllers and preliminary testing looks good..

I may have jumped the gun a bit  :-[    It seemed to load and boot up fine on the PocketBeagle, but I'm having trouble with this image on the BeagleBoneBlack.   It boots up with FPPD stopped.  I can start it from  the gui and it seems to keep running after that.  Also, I can't get the WiFi to come up on the BBB even though it works fine on the PB and the same EDIMAX WiFi adapter. (and works fine with the previous non-btrfs boot image) Just for grins I tried switching from Realtek to Linux WiFi drivers and it didn't make a different.

I'm going to try the ext4 image on the BBB next and see if that's any better...
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: GPIO Event Trigger Question
« Last post by Barnabybear on Today at 10:36:57 AM »
Hi, I'll try this here and move to a new thread if needed.
I'm running the 'StartRepeatingPlaylist.sh' which works fine when triggered the play list is played. An unexpected issue is that if you trigger the script a second time it stops playing and clears the playlist from the 'Status page'. Is this an expected outcome? It's worth noting that if you trigger the script a third time the playlist is played again from the start. Thanks for looking.

v1.9-64-g01a080f.
« Last post by pixelpuppy on Today at 08:28:41 AM »
Thanks Dan!

I loaded up the btrfs image on my PocketBeagle controllers and preliminary testing looks good and I used Help->Troubleshooting Commands to verify that the SD storage partition is btrfs.   
« Last post by dkulp on July 18, 2018, 07:47:10 PM »

I put up 2 new images for the BBB.  One uses the traditional ext4 filesystem, one uses btrfs compressed.  You will need to force a manual update on the btrfs before the expand option will appear.   

F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: F16V3 and SS24 not communicating?
« Last post by algerdes on July 18, 2018, 07:25:40 PM »
Glad to hear it!
« Last post by Kev7274 on July 18, 2018, 06:47:58 PM »
Bingo,that was it. Moved it to port #2 and it started working. Thank you! ;D
« Last post by Kev7274 on July 18, 2018, 06:23:35 PM »
Kev,
Output one of the Falcon has all 4 of the pairs used for the different outputs (especially a 4 output remote).  Try connecting to serial output port 2 or 3, which have a single pair.  They also have a ground, if your devices need it.

Ok,Ill try that.Thanks
« Last post by algerdes on July 18, 2018, 06:19:51 PM »
Kev,
Output one of the Falcon has all 4 of the pairs used for the different outputs (especially a 4 output remote).  Try connecting to serial output port 2 or 3, which have a single pair.  They also have a ground, if your devices need it. 
F16V3 Pixel Controller / F16V3 and SS24 not communicating?
« Last post by Kev7274 on July 18, 2018, 03:46:40 PM »
I'm trying to get my Renard SS24 flashed with Renard firmware to talk to the Falcon. I have tested the SS24 and it works with my previous setup ok.
For that setup I was using a bridge and connecting the SS24 to it and the controller pointed to the IP of the bridge.

I have serial port #1 setup as Renard,57600 baud rate,1 stop bits. I also have the crossover cable that I found linked to in another thread. I have the setup pointing to the IP of the Falcon.Not sure if I am missing another setting somewhere or not.Ideas?

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: GPIO Event Trigger Question
« Last post by Barnabybear on July 18, 2018, 03:38:16 PM »
 Hi, thanks - that is working a treat and helped me out with the two other buttons I needed, sequence start repeat and sequence stop.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10