Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sell/Trade / Re: 10 ft. MegaTree for sale - SOLD
« Last post by swingline on Today at 07:24:20 AM »
54" diameter

Free to a good home if anybody wants to pick it up.  I'm in Boca Raton, FL

I sold the power supplies, but I still have the controllers and all the pixels mounted on strips.
Thanks. Sorry but I live in Dubai not very easy to come by and pick it up.
« Last post by thetraveller333 on Today at 05:08:16 AM »
54" diameter

Free to a good home if anybody wants to pick it up.  I'm in Boca Raton, FL

I sold the power supplies, but I still have the controllers and all the pixels mounted on strips.
« Last post by swingline on Today at 04:03:56 AM »
I know this is sold but your base is very nice looking. What dimensions did you use for the base?
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Version 2.1 bug?
« Last post by bpos on Today at 01:38:18 AM »
I just tested that on one of mine and did not observe that problem.  I changed every drop down on the Output > Panels page as fast as I could.  No delay was noted at all.  I did find a problem however.  Obviously I did not want to retain those changes so I did NOT click the button to save.  Apparently they were saved.
This was on a Pi 3B running 2.1

Jim did you click on a menu item after using a drop down? That's when I noticed the lag shortly after clicking on an item?

It could be my internet connection I suppose but I don't get that running anything else in the browser.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Version 2.1 bug?
« Last post by k6ccc on Today at 01:31:19 AM »
I just tested that on one of mine and did not observe that problem.  I changed every drop down on the Output > Panels page as fast as I could.  No delay was noted at all.  I did find a problem however.  Obviously I did not want to retain those changes so I did NOT click the button to save.  Apparently they were saved.
This was on a Pi 3B running 2.1
Falcon Player (FPP) / Version 2.1 bug?
« Last post by bpos on September 21, 2018, 11:47:34 PM »
Dan the drop down menus lag terrible after you make a selection?

Try this: Click on a drop down menu item. Then again try to go to another drop down and watch. It will not drop down and select for a good 5 seconds?
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Determine night time
« Last post by Trioxide on September 21, 2018, 09:28:09 PM »
Well that was easy once I found out my motion sensor does have a connection for a LDR, light sensor.  It was undocumented though by the manufacturer but when I did a search for the HC-SR501 motion sensor and light sensor I found what I was looking for pretty quickly.  Then I was lucky that my daughter had a micro:bit kit which included a LDR.  Soldered that in and it worked right away.  Will have to see how dark it gets before it triggers that sensor but it is working so I believe I am good to go.  Thanks k6ccc
Falcon Player (FPP) / Upgrade procedure has change with 2.1
« Last post by k6ccc on September 21, 2018, 08:35:08 PM »
Well, that's different!
Now I know what Dan meant by:
click on the "Manual Update" button. At that point, a big "Upgrade" bar should appear.
Yep, that's what it did.  In any case, both PIs upgraded correctly and are working properly in bridge mode fro LOR S5 Sequencer.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Upgrading to 2.x questions
« Last post by JonB256 on September 21, 2018, 08:03:14 PM »
If you "must have" the v2.1 image instead of upgrading, it is on Github (like the v2.0 was)

https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/2.1

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Upgrading to 2.x questions
« Last post by JMHaro on September 21, 2018, 07:31:05 PM »
OK thanks.  That what I was wanting to know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10