Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: Holy Xmas lights Batman we have pixels
« Last post by DSMJuggalo on May 23, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »
What part of Kentucky? I'm in Evansville Indiana and we have some people around the Owensboro KY area as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Can't get FPP to Boot
« Last post by Sawdust on May 23, 2018, 10:28:20 PM »
Phone adapter likely not enough power - suggesting a mobile adapter cable - usb plug
« Last post by iDooT3 on May 23, 2018, 10:15:39 PM »
Tried my phone adapter and noticed the green drive LED does not light.
« Last post by Sawdust on May 23, 2018, 09:35:58 PM »
If you have an Android phone usb charger cable, just plug it into your computer and the Pi.  I run my test Pi this way.
« Last post by iDooT3 on May 23, 2018, 09:07:21 PM »
Thanks all, I'm using the PS that came with it, however I did try another one with the same result. I decided to send CanaKit an email to see if they will replace it.
here is what I have in my setup stuff, I have not tried wiring the pixels up at the other end yet but that could be, I will try that next let me know if you see anything in my setup that may be incorrect. Thank you for all the help I am starting to grasp a little more the universe thing had me thrown for a bit and I think I have some strings that may be soldered wrong,but I can fix that in the falcon F4v3 to  correct the colors and in xlights.
Falcon Group Buys / Re: [GROUP BUY] F8-PB and PocketScroller
« Last post by Broomy111 on May 23, 2018, 06:38:34 PM »
Will there be any availability beyond the group buy?

In theory, yes.   I ordered an extra 15 or so mostly cause that triggered a couple of quantity discounts.  Example: the assembly labor is actually LESS to have them assemble 55 of them than it is for 50.  However, last years group buy did have a couple of boards that were not sellable (broken connectors, bad power buck, etc....)  so I need some extras "just in case".  Once the group buy boards are shipped, I SHOULD have extras to offer.
Hi Dan, On the F8, can you let know if one extra is available later down the road or should I just hit you up later?   I have two on order and was thinking a third one I could use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by jnealand on May 23, 2018, 03:41:11 PM »
A rainbow screen can also mean you do not have a large enough power supply.
When you say they don't flash in test mode are you talking about FPP or the F4 test mode?  If the F4 test mode doesn't work it means something is connected wrong as mentioned above. If you mean FPP then this is how I would go about doing it.
First I would check the lights using F4 test mode. Once they work now move to the FPP test mode.  At that point it's all about matching the channel numbers between FPP and controller. Then make sure enable output is selected on FPP output page.  Once all that works you can try using a sequence which also needs channels to match up.

F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: Holy Xmas lights Batman we have pixels
« Last post by Jojoed on May 23, 2018, 02:36:27 PM »
Have been busy with work and whatnot no time for my lights but Iím still trying
Ugh anyone around Kentucky area

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10