Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
XLights/Nutcracker / DMX Color model issues 2018.8 and above
« Last post by jeholla on Today at 12:33:23 PM »
I am having an issue with 2018.8 and above concerning the DMX model and DMX effect.

I have  four 14 channel DMX moving heads. Pan is 1, Tilt is 3, dimmer 6, red 7, green 8, blue 9. The first channel of the first DMX model has a start channel of 17 and the other 3 follow.  I added a single line rgb model called moving head colors with a start channels of 23, 37, 51 and 65 (the first red of the first color channel of each DMX head) and single line single color dimmer model to get all the dimmers on 100% for the entire sequence - the moving head will not operate the colors without the dimmer being on. For rendering purposes I put the dimmer and color models above the individual DMX models in the preview. I set it up this way to be able to control the colors of the heads without having to go into each head and control the pan and tilt separately.

Last year, every thing worked great, I can put colors on the model group and my color effects, from plasma to shimmer, etc worked and then I controlled the pan and tilt via the DMX effect on the DMX models. This year when I do the same thing, the color will not work on the DMX model when the DMX effect is placed on the DMX model. I have tried moving the models around in the preview thinking it was a render order problem, but nothing works. I went back to compare the models from last year to this in the setup (in fact I am using the same setup as last year) and there is no difference.

As a side note, I have some DMX 8 channel floods and this does not occur, its only when I use a 14 channel moving head.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate some guidance.
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: Single or Dual Fan setup in Enclosure?
« Last post by jeremy0203 on Today at 11:04:38 AM »
Zero, in Phoenix where there was still 80/90 days
Falcon PiCap / Re: No Output from PiCap
« Last post by jnealand on Today at 10:42:29 AM »
2 diiferent Pis would indicate an issue in the Picap which is why Jon suggested running a wire straight from the Pi.  Sounds like you should be making a call to David Piits.
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: Single or Dual Fan setup in Enclosure?
« Last post by Kev7274 on Today at 08:30:21 AM »
Single fan bringing the air in to create a positive pressure inside the case.
If your case has a negative pressure you might draw water in from some place it may not have come from under normal circumstances.

I saw another post where you used the IPV-1116 vent and 80mm fan. got any pics of that? I have that vent and it looks really big on a ATM-72 ammo crate.
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: MTM ACR8-72 Ammo Crate Build
« Last post by Kev7274 on Today at 08:25:47 AM »
thanks.
« Last post by tmarshall on Today at 06:26:37 AM »
Looks like a straight bolt on?
Yes, it comes with screws that it mounts with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Falcon PiCap / Re: No Output from PiCap
« Last post by TNF250 on Today at 06:24:23 AM »
I'll give it a go but the same issue on 2 different Pi's.?
Falcon Player Plugins / Re: Si4713 FM and RDS plugin - BETA version
« Last post by ShadowLight8 on April 21, 2018, 07:41:29 PM »
Beta 2 is up at https://github.com/ShadowLight8/Si4713_FM_RDS/tree/beta_2

Pretty much working as intended, but there might be a few bugs lurking.

Attached is what the config screen looks like
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: FPPD keeps stoping (Possable Bug)
« Last post by Jradical on April 21, 2018, 06:33:58 PM »
Looking at the code, this could be a bug. I think the Dev's are away at the moment so not sure how quickly this will get fixed.
It's looking for video to throw up on a pixel overlay / virtual matrix.

Check the settings page for "Default Video Output Device:", Set it to disabled then try again
This is relatively new setting related the video -> pixel overlay stuff

You can try copying & renaming saliva-ladies-and-gentlemen.mp3 into the videos directory as saliva-ladies-and-gentlemen.mp4
is that works, then do all your audio the same way.

Else you'll have to reflash to whatever the last BBB image, & don't update.
« Last post by Kev7274 on April 21, 2018, 05:16:28 PM »
Looks like a straight bolt on?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10