Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I thought that your "load to eMMC" script in FPP Settings/Advanced Settings was what did the trick, not a change in bootloader.

Regardless, that is one less thing to worry about when loading. Still LOVE the micro-USB access that allows you to run that script without any CAT5 connected. 192.168.7.2 (it supposedly doesn't work in Internet Explorer) is etched in my mind.
Falcon Player (FPP) / different video sync
« Last post by stefano on Today at 11:20:53 AM »
Hi
I'm new to use FPP an Raspberry PI so I need same help.
I have three Raspberry PI/FPP connected through a switch (no internet connection), one set as Master and the other two set as Remote.
Each of those is also connected to a different display via HDMI.
I have three different mp4 video and I want to play them in sync, I mean they have to start at the same time.

Any suggestions on how to do that?

Thanks
Designer Troubleshooting and Help / FSEQ Record Info
« Last post by TexasStingray on Today at 10:58:31 AM »
Can some provide me a fseq file and details about the header record. I want to validate that what I am reading is correct. Or if there is a tool out there that can read the record info and dump it out that works also.

Thanks
Scott
I'm trying to set "auto wlan0" in my /etc/network/interfaces however it seems like the file is overwritten every time I update the interface in the FPP screen or reboot the raspberry pi.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Interesting... I wonder if they are loading the latest builds with the newer boot loader instead of the one from 2015.   The 2015 boot loader requires the S2 to be pressed to boot off the SD card.  The 2017 boot loaders do not.   Alternatively, maybe the eMMC is coming completely blank now. 

My new toys arrived....    time to make some new images...
The lights on the relay do light up and I hear clicking noises when i first plug it in, so it is getting power.  Just not communicating.

I am pretty sure I have rebooted it both with and without the relay attached, but I will give it a try again tonight. 

Thanks.

If you are only using F4s (either v2 or v3), then everything is the same for the expansions and you can intermix without any problems.  It is only with F16s that some things aren't compatible.
Tried with a Pi3 running v1.9.

Without the icStation plugged in, I was not getting the ttyUSB0 choice

but when it was connected and rebooted, that choice appeared and then communicated and worked just fine

So, must be connected at boot to be mounted as an option.
What OS Build are you running v1.9 on?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Boscoyo Matrix
« Last post by Aaron Maue on Today at 10:02:26 AM »
If you have them wired in a zig-zag pattern, you need to also have your model set up to do so in xlights.  How do you have your 600-pixel and 552-pixel models set up in xlights?  If you take a pic of those model settings and post it here, we could see if they match.
I think I've seen a post somewhere saying something about one of the expansion boards working differently between the v2 (red) boards and the v3 (white) boards.  Even something about needing to remove one of the pins on one of the boards.

I've also seen some photos with the differential expansion boards connected to F4V2 and F4V3 hardware.  So, maybe I dreamed all this, as I can't seem to find definitive information, but thought I'd ask...

I will have a mix of F4V2 and F4V3 hardware in my setup.  I have also ordered a few of the differential expansion boards and receiver boards that are on their way to me.  Is there anything peculiar that I need to do in order to use the expansion boards with either the F4V2 or the F4V3?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10