Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Just getting started....
« Last post by Bwinter on Today at 09:26:51 PM »
Pi v3 has wireless, so that's a good way to go if you want to run your show wirelessly.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Okay, 2 problems...
« Last post by Stormyblade on Today at 09:23:16 PM »
And...just when I thought things were finally fixed...tonight at 6:30pm the Rasp Pi FPP did not start the Scheduler. Also, there is no audio output and even worse, no video on my matrix. I popped on over to the Multisync option under Status/Control and found the below screenshot. Why is the IP address for the BBB not even remotely close to the IP address I assigned it - 192.168.5.150? While I was there, I decided to check the box for FPP-2 as it wasn't checked already.

Guess I have to check more settings, but after finally getting a playlist to actually add all my sequences, I thought I had it.  :'(   Any ideas why my BBB FPP is reporting such a weird IP?
What version are you using? Update if not 2.04
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Just getting started....
« Last post by DanHouston on Today at 08:22:24 PM »
So any raspberry pi will do? reading the FAQ and getting started is where it appears it was specific version of the Pi and that's where I started wondering if I was getting the right thing.

XLights/Nutcracker / Re: Sample Sequences
« Last post by Powelln on Today at 07:58:44 PM »
Found them thanks! Hopefully its easy to figure out how to use the files! :)
When Iím in the web interface with the F 48 it opens up but when I click on string ports it says itís working on opening but never does.  I have tried to reboot
XLights/Nutcracker / Re: Sample Sequences
« Last post by jnealand on Today at 07:09:11 PM »
There are a lot of shared sequences in the xlights google share.  If it asks for a password look for the file password.txt.
F16v2 Pixel Controller / Re: DMX Fire Machine Setup Help
« Last post by Dennis Laff on Today at 07:07:01 PM »
On the fire machine don't they have a DMX in and DMX out. Go in to fire machine from controller and out to in second fire machine
XLights/Nutcracker / Sample Sequences
« Last post by Powelln on Today at 06:46:50 PM »
Hello All! Super Newbie, getting down to the wire to get this stuff figured out. I'm hoping there are some willing to share their sequence files for some inspiration and to see how its suppose to look in Xlights. I'm running 3 arches and hopefully a 36" ChromaStar this year. If you have any sequences from years past your willing to share I would be very greatfull for the help!
Falcon Player (FPP) / Master/Remote Channel questions
« Last post by Emuney18 on Today at 05:34:47 PM »
What pixelpuppy just said and make sure you check the little box that says enable E1.31 output on the output page on the remote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10