Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: MTM ACR8-72 Ammo Crate Build
« Last post by Kev7274 on Today at 10:05:47 PM »
Yep that was the gland size I ordered.

Thanks for the confirmation. ;)
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Help with P10 Panel Setup
« Last post by MATTS on Today at 10:00:41 PM »
Dan,

The interleave did change where channel one outputted to during the channel 1 only fill test. This is pic is with interleave off.
« Last post by arw01 on Today at 09:49:00 PM »
Yep that was the gland size I ordered.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Help with P10 Panel Setup
« Last post by MATTS on Today at 09:22:04 PM »
Dan,

I have the BBB running
Version:
[/size][/color]

I tried the interleave and it didn't effect anything I could tell.

I took some more pictures of the various displays doing different things. This is all with a single panel running on output 1.

I can take any other pictures or screenshots you need. Just let me know - appreciate the help.

Also if you want to see some videos, please PM me a email address cause I can't post them here.

Thanks,

Matt
« Last post by jeremy0203 on Today at 09:09:34 PM »
No need to follow anyone else. Come up with something that satisfies you.
Falcon Group Buys / Re: [GROUP BUY] F8-PB and PocketScroller
« Last post by Broomy111 on Today at 08:59:14 PM »
Still more time to order another F8?

Hope I made it before the deadline to order

You're fine.....    I just started getting quotes together from them.   They completely screwed up the first quote (they messed up the quantity column, for some reason they thought the board needed 3 buck converters) so I have some more back and forth with them.  Thus, there is a little more time.
I have been noticing a problem with my setup.  running FPP in test mode using fill control.  If i adjust the fill all the way down to 0 and then step up the intensity one value at a time all the way to 255 the brightness of the display is not linear.  a value of 2 if brighter than a value of 3 for example.  Also when setting to a value of one the display is noisy.  for a value of 2 it is not.  if a change to 7 or 6 bit modes the display reacts differently.  in fact in 7 bit mode you can kinda mask out the problem but each step will not produce a different brightness as you would expect.  If you configure the brightness control to a value of 1 lets say well then the display reacts in very strange ways with regards to brightness steps from 1 to 255.  This reduces the detail in the display and makes things look bad when displaying mp4 video files.  I am wondering if anyone else has the same problem.
« Last post by Todd on Today at 07:32:50 PM »
I have used the cable clamps for 10+ years on my A/C LOR controllers with no issues. They have worked fine. I use the glans on my Falcons.
Ok thanks
Hi Dan,

With the 36 strings, can that consist of two of the Falcon expansion boards daisy chained and using four of the onboard ports?

No..   It doesn't support daisy chaining at all of the expansion board.  Just one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10