Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I made the jump to the latest version, all updates complete.The audio from my dsp pll cheap transmitter is all garbled. It is connected via usb cable. I can hear the audio but with a thruming in the background.
Also the playlist will not start. I resaved the audio file and reuploaded. No change. It will play if I manually hit play.
Any ideas?
FPP Version:v2.x-master-656-g0bb7e5c7
FPP OS Build:v2.0alpha
OS Version:Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)
Kernel Version:4.14.52-v7+
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Master/Remote Network question
« Last post by tbone321 on August 19, 2018, 11:38:24 PM »
If you want your remotes to have access to the internet, it can be done but it will leave your home network somewhat open to the outside world so unless there is a real need for it, why do it?  The master needs internet access so that it can access the internet time servers but the remotes don't.  The first thing to ask to help you get set up properly is what is the reason for the host / remote setup and will or can the remotes be connect with Ethernet cables or do you or they require a wireless connection. 
General Hardware / Re: P10 panel wifi controller from AliExpress? Anyone?
« Last post by JonB256 on August 19, 2018, 07:10:04 PM »
That board you reference is Single Color, not RGB. Be sure that's what you are after.
This month we will be meeting on Saturday, August 25 from 0900 to 1700 at the South Metro Fire Rescue Administration Building located at 9195 East Mineral Avenue; Centennial, CO 80112 on the main floor in the board room.

As always, bring any questions and issues you need help with. Feel free to bring any for sale and trade items.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Controller and Power Distribution Worksheet v2.0
« Last post by nmiller0113 on August 19, 2018, 06:04:39 PM »
If you're downloading it and using excel to open it, that's probably why.  How are you downloading and opening it?  I would just copy it and use it as a Google Sheet.  That way you don't lose any compatibility and can access it from anywhere.
« Last post by taintedsaint on August 19, 2018, 05:56:21 PM »
Kind of a DUH question, if one P10 is 16 x 32 and a control board says it will drive 1/8 at 64 x 128 that means 4 x 4 P10 correct?
I'm planning 24" wide, 18 tall so two panels wide, 3 panels tall. Want to be sure I'm getting this right.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Controller and Power Distribution Worksheet v2.0
« Last post by Poporacer on August 19, 2018, 05:49:59 PM »
I downloaded both versions and when I try to open it up, I get an error that there is unreadable content and when it opens there are some errors. Is there something I need to do to fix this?
« Last post by taintedsaint on August 19, 2018, 05:36:17 PM »
Thanks David. I wish there was a source with better shipping but I'll give it a try

« Last post by Poporacer on August 19, 2018, 05:28:17 PM »
@Jnealand- I liked the way you had your show setup from a previous post you sent and I am sort of copying your setup. I have a master in my garage and it is going to sync the sequences so I would assume that I have to set up the wlan0 in order for that to happen?? The Master is connected to the home network via ethernet so that I can install updates etc. I know that the eth0 and wlan0 need to be on different subnets but not sure how to set up my Master. Do you have a separate router for your show network? If so, is it connected to your home network so that the controllers have access to the internet? I would like to set mine up that way if it isn't too difficult, partly to extend my wireless range. But I want to get things working before I go to more advanced setups.

@tbone321-my router/gateway is 192.168.0.1 and my master controller wlan0 is set to 192.168.0.100, I didn't know what to set the eth0 to so I set it for DCHP. My show controllers are 192.168.100.xxx
« Last post by tbone321 on August 19, 2018, 05:03:45 PM »
I have a Master/Remote PI setup and on the  Master, I have the wlan0 set up Static and the eth0 as DCHP. I can access the web portal via the eth0 IP address but not by the wlan0 IP address. Is this by design?

What are the addressed of the two interfaces (eth0 and wlan0).  What is the address of your router or gateway?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10