Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Falcon Player (FPP) / F16 v3 via PI issues
« Last post by MATTS on Today at 10:58:58 AM »
so im having some issues with pixels channels on my F16 when I run from the PI. When I run from xlights in bridge mode it works fine, but when I run from the pi it seems like the channels get off. In fact, I had to change the channels on the F16 to get them to line up with outputs from the PI in test mode. Like channels 513 on the pie was channel 511 on the F16.  Iím not sure what information is needed to troubleshoot this, but I can post any screenshots needed.  Thanks
Falcon Player (FPP) / Sync all remotes
« Last post by MATTS on Today at 10:54:02 AM »
Im trying to figure out how to get this working. I am trying to sync two BBBs running in remote. When I select sync all remotes nothing outputs to the P10 panels, when I select to sync each BBB independently it works but they get out of sync. Any ideas where Iím going wrong? Iím running the PI and BBB versions on Dans image page now. I am running on an isolated network with all static IPs.

Thanks,

Matt

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: FPP and FSEQ file size
« Last post by k6ccc on Today at 08:35:46 AM »
Andyaz, From my perspective 2.0 is stable enough to use - but I am ONLY using FPP in bridge mode to drive a P10 and a P5 matrix.  I can not comment on any other functions beyond that.  I have had my P10 matrix hanging in my family room since March and the P5 matrix since June.  Both are powered up and on my E1.31 wired LAN and also one of my WiFi LANs .  They get tested every few days and are working.  I also check for updates every day or two and always update - not much point in beta testing an old version!  Each matrix is using a Pi 3B with a ColorLight card.

Jim

Sent from a $&@#% iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by JonB256 on Today at 07:39:58 AM »
Andy, at bottom left of Windows, type
 \\192.168.0.90 (that's my Master's address). Windows will open a file window with all your data drive files, regardless of whether it is fat32, btrfs or ext4.

Copy to your desk top.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Cannot get sound from FPP
« Last post by JonB256 on Today at 07:35:07 AM »

One other question, am I able to use a big button with the pi hat attached?
Thanks for your quick answer!

Yes, either Big Green or the Multiple button page.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

F48 Pixel Controller / Re: Quite impressed
« Last post by Keebler on Today at 05:53:18 AM »
awesome, thank you
Falcon Player (FPP) / remotes
« Last post by Keebler on Today at 05:51:52 AM »
How does the FPP work in master/slave mode?
and is there a tutorial on setting it up?
« Last post by andyaz on July 20, 2018, 09:58:22 PM »
I loaded the 2.x kulp rpi image last week on my master and am starting to play with it. So far it seems to be working well and I am using the compressed file system on the usb drive. I found a windows driver for that file system but so far it has not worked for my PC. I need to load it up on the other 5 slave rpi's now. The only pain is having to rebuild from scratch but that is life :)
Thank for the input everyone.
« Last post by algerdes on July 20, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »
I'll see Dave in the morning.  I'll ask and relay what he says.
« Last post by Keebler on July 20, 2018, 05:34:28 PM »
no kidding,i want to know what the new firmware will do as well
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10