Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
F16v2 Pixel Controller / powering expansion board F16v2
« Last post by djmc2002 on Today at 10:23:45 PM »
Can I power my expansion board with the same power supply as the main board? I am power injecting and have all power supply neutral tie together with 1 PS supplying V1 side and another powering the v2 side.

Can I tie or wire or what ever you call it the V1/V2 on the expansion board from the main board?

Thanks
Update: 
As a troubleshooting idea, from a user in another forum, I created a hotspot with my Samsung Galaxy phone to avoid the AT&T Uverse WiFi router.  It worked! After changing the network SSID & PSK to that of my Samsung hotspot, through the Falcon Pi Player (FPP) interface software, I went back to my RPi Linux window and typed "ifconfig". It finally showed an IP address for the WiFi (I haven't been able to do that until now). As a back up check, I was able to ping my hotspot WiFi address from the Linux window.

Now I need to change my AT&T Uverse wireless router key/password. I'll need to google how to do that, but, I'm not expecting that to be an issue. I just find it strange that the FPP, or RPi, software doesn't like a "+" symbol in the PSK/password. But, okay, time to move past that and do an end-around to avoid it.  I'll hopefully make one more post to this string with the results after changing my AT&T router PSK.  Hopefully, I can do that.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Tethering a Zero W - how to
« Last post by Cjlocey on Today at 07:42:12 PM »
iOS.  Not sure either but I can say I like he feature
Question:  is the "branch" column really needed since the branch is in the version number?

I would also vote "no" since its redundant. The red "update" notification hyperlinks are very helpful for updating.
« Last post by pixelpuppy on Today at 06:07:17 PM »
You rock!  Thank you.
Another question. I am using the default password for now and it does not take/accept for the first three or four times.  After I know I typed it correctly I just keep hitting "join" on my iPhone and it will finally pass.  Any suggestions?

Not sure, what are you using for the client?  IOS, Android, or other?   On my iPad I only entered it the first time and its remembered and reconnected and not prompted me again.
« Last post by Cjlocey on Today at 06:04:01 PM »
You rock!  Thank you.
Another question. I am using the default password for now and it does not take/accept for the first three or four times.  After I know I typed it correctly I just keep hitting "join" on my iPhone and it will finally pass.  Any suggestions?
Question:  is the "branch" column really needed since the branch is in the version number?

If you're taking a poll, I vote "no" since its redundant.  Otherwise, I love the other additional info
« Last post by pixelpuppy on Today at 05:38:46 PM »
The FPP tether address defaults to 192.168.0.1
Falcon Player (FPP) / Tethering a Zero W - how to
« Last post by Cjlocey on Today at 05:25:57 PM »
Can anyone give me a hand with using the tether feature?  I have a Zero W hooked up to a 16x16 flexible matrix and I would like to use it mobile so I need to know what address to use in my explorer to open up the web UI once I am tethered to the Zero W?
F16v2 Pixel Controller / Re: Can I power the Pi from the F16v2?
« Last post by David Pitts on Today at 05:14:33 PM »
Looks good Jerry. That is my recommendation. Or 2-3a wall-wart.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10