Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Trying to figure out a static sequence
« Last post by CaptainMurdoch on November 18, 2017, 10:00:49 PM »
Grab the updated script in this post:

http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php/topic,3915.msg41081.html#msg41081

Rename the file to fseq2eseq.sh and upload it to the Pi.

Then ssh into the Pi and run the following:

Code: [Select]
bash /home/fpp/media/scripts/fseq2eseq.sh /home/fpp/media/sequences/YourSequenceName.fseq

That will create a new eseq file called /home/fpp/media/sequences/YourSequenceName.eseq which will be visible in the effects page in the UI and File Manager.
Falcon PiCap / Re: Lynx Express Boot Flashing
« Last post by CaptainMurdoch on November 18, 2017, 09:55:23 PM »
Yes, if using FPP to transmit DMX to LE's, you should turn on the Always Transmit setting.

You do not need to define any E1.31 universes unless you are either transmitting E1.31 to other controllers such as the F16v3 or you are running FPP in E1.31 bridge mode receiving E1.31 from another program such as xLights.  In all other circumstances, you do not need to define E1.31 universes.
No, what I am saying is that the two interfaces cannot be addresses to the same network.  IOW, if your home network happens to be 192.168.1.X then both interfaces cannot have those same three starting numbers or they are both on the same network, regardless of physical connections.  What is the IP address of eth0 and wlan0?  Can you ping the wlan0 address when eth0 is connected?
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: Help with pixel colors issues
« Last post by Kurtr on November 18, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »
That was it thank you so much!!!
Falcon PiCap / Re: Lynx Express Boot Flashing
« Last post by jhoybs on November 18, 2017, 08:33:16 PM »
So I should check the "Always Transmit" option running LE's then, correct?

One other question Chris, I currently only have my pixels & DMX defined in the in Channel Outputs > Other tab.  Do I have to define anything on the Channel Outputs > E1.31/Artnet tab?  John Storm's YouTube video doesn't mention it, but other members have told me to define my inputs on E1.31, but keep the output disabled.  Note: I'm not outputing E1.31 on the Ethernet port, just running the PiCap outputs.

Thanks in advance!
Jim
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Trying to figure out a static sequence
« Last post by kennylights on November 18, 2017, 08:28:14 PM »
Forgive me captain, I cannot seem to locate the instructions, I found the script (v1.1) but I do not see the instructions.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Remove delay between sequences?
« Last post by TechGuy on November 18, 2017, 07:52:27 PM »
Extending to 30s would have the same delay issue, but it'll be 10x less noticeable (a delay every 30s vs every 3s). I'm reworking the sequences now to make them about 2 minutes long to further reduce the appearance of the delay. It'll work just fine, just making sure that I wasn't missing a simple button to avoid having to extend the sequences. I'm good to go for now. Thanks for the quick replies!
Super, I did that, and it seems to be working. I can output from Xlights now and all seems to be set correctly.

Don't worry about the 32.   If you only had 10 ports needed and were using the controller only would you worry about the 6 you were not using.  Same difference.  What you are doing is activating the firmware to be able to control and manage an additional 32 even if you are not using them.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Remove delay between sequences?
« Last post by jnealand on November 18, 2017, 07:31:28 PM »
Why not a 30 sec sequence that when the input is triggered it would first stop what was playing.  Just a thought.  I don't know how to do that, but I see posts about doing that in the forum.  I'll bet there are other ways some smart guys might chime in about.  Maybe you just need to define what you are trying to accomplish to give everyone a better idea of your needs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10