Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jon, Did you get your card running?
ESET / NOD32 and Malwarebytes are showing no problem.
Think i may have to hook this up directly to the modem. I shouldn't have to with it being hooked up with the wifi but i cant get anything else to work.
well, set my DNS to match my modem, i can access the  pi through the wlan , but still no upgrade button.
If you are getting unknown host you are not connected to the internet.  So that would mean some kind of internet issue be it configuration or wiring or wifi connection.

I always put in the DNS area the ip of my router I am connected to and the ip of google dns which is 8.8.8.8

I will try that.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Falcon Player - FPP v1.9 is now available
« Last post by jnealand on Today at 12:24:42 PM »
If you are getting unknown host you are not connected to the internet.  So that would mean some kind of internet issue be it configuration or wiring or wifi connection.

I always put in the DNS area the ip of my router I am connected to and the ip of google dns which is 8.8.8.8
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: BBB Install Problems
« Last post by dkulp on Today at 07:04:32 AM »
If you are adventurous, you could try my new image:

http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php/topic,7305.0.html

F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: F16V3/F4V3 status
« Last post by Akareaper on Today at 06:34:45 AM »
Manual?  Dave doesn't personally deliver and set up each one?  Dang.
« Last post by bowhunter3125 on May 27, 2017, 11:20:36 PM »
I should add that i am running v 1.8-11
« Last post by bowhunter3125 on May 27, 2017, 11:16:23 PM »
Well i am at a loss. I was finally able to get back into my pi, but still have no upgrade button. When i set the DNS settings to what the DNS settings were in my router, the pi froze up, had to go into the thumb drive and erase the static IP for the wlan.

On the Troubleshooting Commands page in the FPP UI, look for the section that says "Internet Access:    ping -c 1 github.com".  Copy the text in that section into a post here, or, just attach your logs zip which will also contain the troubleshooting commands output.

ping: unknown host github.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10