Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Maybe obvious but connect an Ethernet cable from the Pi RJ45 to F16 RJ45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My PI is located corner of garage and furthest to my router and sometimes my wifi drop connection.  Is there no way to configure PI with wired RJ45 to the router and have it control the F16v3 on same router still be able to using my PC to set configuration on both.
I have no idea if this all wired would work or how it would work, that is beyond my network ability. I do what jnealand does, I use wifi to configure only.  My eth0 send data directly to an F16.

I think the problem is you have the eth0 and F16 set to same address. Change the F16 to 192.168.1.253 and see if that helps.  And make sure you define the gateway as the 254 address. The route command would not effect the FPP test mode, only you getting the controller configuration to show up on your browser.  I would start by getting to the controller page because you will not be able to do any testing in FPP until you define universes in the controller, or at least I am pretty sure that's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: New F16v3 Won't Boot
« Last post by David Pitts on Today at 05:15:14 PM »
Also is the power led on? Does led1 turn on? Post picture of board with power applied.
BeagleBone Black Controllers / Re: PocketScroller...
« Last post by JonB256 on Today at 04:51:53 PM »
https://youtu.be/D13kfi7dzc4
 I will be looking to get my hands on one of your F8-Bs when the group buy comes around.

The F8-Bs are very nice, high capacity boards. Highly recommend them.
Dumb question likely.  Where are you finding the CPU loading?
Bottom left of the "about.php" page where you go to check for updates. Lots of system info there.
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: New F16v3 Won't Boot
« Last post by JonB256 on Today at 04:24:12 PM »
Yes, if the jumpers are correct and the polarity is correct, the OLED will light up.

Post a picture of your board setup and connections?
Double click on the version number on the top of the fpp page
I'm just not sure how to setup that card I guess????
I have the LEDVISION software

Send a PM to Bshaver. He has offered to help several others (and me) with configuration of LEDVISION
F16V3 Pixel Controller / New F16v3 Won't Boot
« Last post by coh998 on Today at 03:01:44 PM »
I'm assuming that applying 5v to either V2 or External Power, with jumpers set correctly will result in OLED lighting up.

In either case— and I've tested both—pressing "Test/Boot" does nothing. OLED remains dark. Volt meter shows 5v on pixel outputs.

Is there something I need to do to activate OLED or to properly boot controller other than press "Test/Boot"?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10