Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
XLights/Nutcracker / Re: Xlights running on Raspberry Pi
« Last post by dkulp on Today at 02:18:20 PM »
Hmm. Could not figure out which file you were suggesting.

xLights-2018.9-arm.tar.gz 
New Hardware Projects / Re: 4 pin pigtales used for 3 pin??
« Last post by Sawdust on Today at 02:00:53 PM »
Would be no problem, just cut the 4th lead stripped portion and do not wire them.  You will need to pick a color and be uniform throughout...now and in the future.    Just to be clear - 4 pin do not connect to 3 pin.
« Last post by skulltronix on Today at 01:49:44 PM »
Hmm. Could not figure out which file you were suggesting.
« Last post by skulltronix on Today at 01:48:40 PM »
Thanks. I'll give it a look.
« Last post by dkulp on Today at 12:42:54 PM »

There is a build of 2018.9 for arm at:

http://dankulp.com/xlights/

I haven't updated it lately.  Haven't had the time.
XLights/Nutcracker / Xlights running on Raspberry Pi
« Last post by skulltronix on Today at 12:35:25 PM »
Hi, I remember seeing someone was running xlights directly on a Pi.  Is there a .img file available? Thx
Falcon Group Buys / Re: [CLOSED][GROUP BUY] F8-PB and PocketScroller
« Last post by dkulp on Today at 11:55:15 AM »
Have been trying out the boards.  No problems so far...other than operator error. ::)
Congrats on a job well done and a big thank you for all the work you do.
I like 'em so much, if you have another F8-PB to sell i would like to buy it.

I do have plenty of extras of all three boards (PocketScroller, F8-PB, and F8-B).   Anyone that is interested should let me know.   I'd be happy to sell them.

The main problem I have right now is finding time to attach headers to PocketBeagles.   I only have a couple of PocketBeagles ready to go, but no time to create more right now.   Thus, if you want any of the PocketBeagle boards, you may need to either wait a couple weeks or be willing to solder the headers on the PB yourself.  (I can provide them)

Also, I'm in Europe next week so I wouldn't be able to ship anything out next week anyway.
The Water Cooler / Re: sk6812 rgbw
« Last post by David Pitts on Today at 11:50:11 AM »
The SK6812's use same physical protocol to drive the lights as ws2811 only have extra byte oer pixel for the white. If you use ws2811 and send 4 bytes per pixel via E131 the flacon will drive the SK6812's. You will have to set the pixel count higher than actual count to make Falcon output enough bytes and account for the extra byte per pixel.
New Hardware Projects / 4 pin pigtales used for 3 pin??
« Last post by Jojoed on Today at 10:42:48 AM »
Has anyone tried this? I have several 4 pin pigtales left over from a lot sale I bought and need a few more 3 pin just curious if this would work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Buttons & Triggering Issues, v2.x-609
« Last post by Kasper on Today at 10:41:55 AM »
I got the excact same problem or similar...
Have a PI3B+ as master - with 4 pushbuttons attached to GPIO's
And a another PI3B+ with a Falcon Picap attached as Remote

The plan was :

Button 1 - Play - Plays the playlist
Button 2 - Stop - Should stop the playlist - it does it when activating it in the webgui - when the physical button is pushed it stops FPPD on the remote ?
Button 3 - Next Playlist - Havn't figured that 1 out yet though

Button 4 - Previous Playlist - Same as button 3
Have tried them all as play playlist - they all work individually
The stop button - wont work - it actually stops FPPD instead of the playlist ?! ?
The next/previous playlist - is not  tested since i suck at scripts and dont know how too do it  !

But all buttons work - 3.28V - 3.3V on all buttons - and drops when activated, but only the play playlist function works, and when its playing - i cant get it too stop again ? :o

So i'll agree there is something weird with the new V2 version and the scripts for GPIO's ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10