Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: ESpixelStick Layouts
« Last post by Laurtib on April 26, 2018, 09:19:09 PM »
Hi,
could you share the settings for Ubiquiti Loco M2 in order to connect espixelstick to it ?
thanks.
The Water Cooler / Re: Anyone know how to contact diyledexpress?
« Last post by rwthib on April 26, 2018, 08:46:27 PM »
Sent to both, messaged on facebook and email.
Hopefully will hear something back soon.
Designer Troubleshooting and Help / Re: Basic interconnection question
« Last post by tbone321 on April 26, 2018, 07:54:03 PM »
Interesting... So far I have only built two of the eight but your comments tell me I need to re-think my wiring. I only have one female connector on each tree at this time. If I want to chain them together, I need to add another pigtail connector on the outbound side.

Keep in mind that the nodes have sequential addressing.  Every node thinks that it is the first one in the string and pulls the first three channels from the data stream and passes on the rest to the nodes down the string.  If you are using some type of T or Y connector to connect the trees, they will all think they are the same tree and will all respond to the same channels as the first tree.  If you want to define 8 different trees then you need to connect them end to end, last node on one tree to the first node of the previous tree.  There are distance limitations between nodes on the same string but your distance should be well within range.  You would need to keep the trees in groups of 4 and power injection would be required for each tree with this number of nodes.
« Last post by 4586shaggy on April 26, 2018, 12:47:21 PM »
Put in order and final page after paying errored.
Noticed duplicate charges to cc but all orders are still processing.
Tried contact Us page but it also has same error as sale page.
Hey, I'm the main contact at DIYledEXPRESS. Shoot us a message on Facebook, or like they said, email at service@diyledexpress.com make sure to include your order number so we can reference it. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
« Last post by twooly on April 26, 2018, 12:27:58 PM »
I always had better luck through Facebook.  Never would get a reply to any email address but I would in Facebook.
Sell/Trade / Re: WTB: 4 Core 15mm Ray Wu Pigtails or 10' Extentions
« Last post by twooly on April 26, 2018, 12:27:12 PM »
I've got some 4 core...let me see how many.
Display Items / Re: House Outline Assistance
« Last post by Todd on April 26, 2018, 05:30:24 AM »
I am in the process of doing the same as you for my house this year, outlining the roof lines, windows and doors. The only difference is i'm using pixels instead of strips. I purchased a Falcon F48 and differential receiver boards for the house outlines. This way I can have the receiver boards with the power at the places where I need it. I also put all my measurements, pixel counts, wattage requirements and amperage requirements into an excel spread sheet for each roof line, window and door to make it easier to see how to divide up the lights between the receivers. I found by doing this I was able to maximize the ports on the receiver boards.
should be able to make it :)
.might. have to leave early though...
« Last post by mikewlaymon on April 25, 2018, 10:31:26 AM »
Try their Facebook page, or email service@diyledexpress.com
Display Items / House Outline Assistance
« Last post by MGoBlue102 on April 25, 2018, 10:24:14 AM »
I am getting ready to outline my house with lights and plan on installing in June when good weather is here.  I have attached a photo with most measurements of where all I am thinking of putting the lights.  Seeking any input or thoughts/ideas of the current placement, any spots missed and feasibility.  How each should be connected for optimum effect, minimum soldering as far as which strings should be hooked together etc.  Also, things like controller types/placement, power injection points and such.  I am new to this particular site recently and see there seems to be far more resources available than some others I was initially introduced to. 

The product I am using is an aluminum channel with white diffuser found on amazon and other vendors.  21mm deep variety to house my 60led/m rgb strips.  All together right now, based on what I have measured, total footage of the outline equates to approximately 307 linear feet or approximately 91m.  Currently I own no falcon controllers but considering using such to drive this.  My two existing controllers are LOR PIXCON 16's and I have not ruled out using them for this either.  I plan on leaving these mounted year round channels and all. 

Any input greatly appreciated. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10