Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Does the version of the Pi's matter in all of this?  My master is v3 while the two remotes are B+.

Are you experiencing any issues on your B+ remotes?  They are single core and I thought the code was pretty stable on the single-core Pi's.  If you aren't experiencing any problems with fppd crashing on the B+ remotes, then you don't need to get logs from those.
You want me to upgrade to 1.10 or run on 1.9?

If you can reproduce on v1.10, use that so the line numbers in the logs match up with the latest code.  If for some reason it seems less stable, then definitely go back to v1.9 for production use.  I'm essentially running v1.10 on 2 Pi's and one BBB here without issue.  My other BBB for my P10's is running v1.9 as is my infinity mirror Pi Zero.
Ok I will do that.

Does the version of the Pi's matter in all of this?  My master is v3 while the two remotes are B+.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you can reproduce on v1.10, use that so the line numbers in the logs match up with the latest code.  If for some reason it seems less stable, then definitely go back to v1.9 for production use.  I'm essentially running v1.10 on 2 Pi's and one BBB here without issue.  My other BBB for my P10's is running v1.9 as is my infinity mirror Pi Zero.
Falcon Player Plugins / Re: No e1.31 output from FPP
« Last post by CaptainMurdoch on Today at 01:30:30 AM »
Can you upload screenshots of your FPP E1.31 output page and your controller's E1.31 config page?
« Last post by jholmes on Today at 12:29:55 AM »
Yes. I have network activity on the Pi, switch, and controller.

Tried reverting to 1.8 via developer page. Still no light output.

Note, this Pi is not connected to the internet.
Ok. This is on the remotes only correct?

I need debug info from whichever machine it's crashing on.  Some people seem to be having issues with remotes, some seem to be having issue with masters. I don't know that anyone has reported a case where they are having an issue with a standalone player, so that is why I have been mainly focused on the MultiSync areas of the code and the code that is only run on a master or remote.
Alright. I'll set everything up and run through my troublesome sequences and get the logs to you.

« Last post by CaptainMurdoch on Today at 12:05:24 AM »
Is the network activity light flashing rapidly on the Pi?  Does the controller show that it is receiving any packets?

I need debug info from whichever machine it's crashing on.  Some people seem to be having issues with remotes, some seem to be having issue with masters. I don't know that anyone has reported a case where they are having an issue with a standalone player, so that is why I have been mainly focused on the MultiSync areas of the code and the code that is only run on a master or remote.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: FPPD Stopping - Are there any logs to help troubleshoot
« Last post by deanathpc on December 13, 2017, 11:52:27 PM »
What logging would you like me to do for you?

As much as possible without affecting your display in a negative way. :(

If I can pinpoint a relative area of the code then I can focus my efforts.  I definitely need the Log Level set to Debug, but need to limit the Log Mask items that are checked so that it doesn't flood the SD card and affect the display.  If you can run with the following Log Mask checkboxes checked, that would help.  If you need to turn off any, turn off the sequence one since that will be the most verbose of all of these:

- Control Interface
- Sync
- Channel Outputs
- Scheduler
- Media Outputs
- Sequence Parser

If anyone can reproduce the issue "on demand" or within a short period of time, then I can provide more information and a better way to get as much debug info as possible without affecting the show.  This method isn't as simple as clicking in the UI though, so it isn't something that I think everyone needs to do.

« Last post by jholmes on December 13, 2017, 11:45:06 PM »
Set to eth0
Changed to multicast 90 universes
Tried pinging all controllers from SSH Shell.

All of this checks out proper.
Pressing test mode gives no light output.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10