Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Hardware / Re: CG-1500 non standard holes
« Last post by Dennis Laff on Today at 11:30:19 PM »
Look online for Cord Grips    there plastic or nylon buy the size you need for your cable
no worries
thank you for your help as well Jon

Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Pi sound cards from hifiberry
« Last post by jtrpop on Today at 08:29:05 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late reply, but here is the audio comparison between the Pi 2/3, different Pi settings, generic USB and Sound Blaster Play 3.
Falcon PiCap / Re: having trouble setting up wifi to Pi3 withcap
« Last post by marklta on Today at 07:28:35 PM »
Thanks bbayjohn , going to give it try
General Hardware / CG-1500 non standard holes
« Last post by daKEEBLERelf on Today at 06:43:21 PM »

Hi all,

This is my first year building something like this and, of course, I've been overwhelming myself with all of the information out there. I'm trying to start simple-ish, 1 Mega tree. I've gotten my components and have started the build process. One thing that I am hung up on is mounting the hardware in a CG-1500 case. I'm planning to put my Pi, f16v3 (i know, overkill), and power supply in the case. I've worked out how it can all fit, but the wiring is where I'm hung up. Obviously the standard cable holes in the case can't be used as the boards get in the way. I came across a post once where the person stated they used the CG-1500 but always drilled their own holes to route the cables through. For the life of me I can't find the post again.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this? I assume that there is more to it than just drilling the holes. What do you use to keep the case water-proof?

Thanks in advance!
The SD card you were having trouble with may have had "weird" partitioning or a data error that prevented it from mounting for Read/Write.

The fresh format is something I should have suggested a few hours ago. Might have saved you some stress.
Once all co-op orders are filled, I will put any remaining boards up for sale on a first come, first served basis.  So keep an eye on the For Sale section as the co-op wraps up.
Payments are mostly complete and orders have been submitted.

New Hardware Projects / Re: Power injection requirements/hardware
« Last post by lwillisjr on Today at 04:41:19 PM »
I haven't read this whole thread so a bit hesitant to weigh in......  but yes you will need to connect the 12v-  between the PSUs.

F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: CLI or Remote Configuration...
« Last post by darylc on Today at 04:07:52 PM »
Can the Falcon F16V3 be configured via CLI (SSH/Telnet) or via a remote connection tool without a browser interface?

- Matt Johnson

No, although you could look at the xlights source code and try to build your own tool.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10