Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: Upgrading to 2.x questions
« Last post by JMHaro on Today at 08:15:43 AM »
I think I have everything working so far.  I did do the install of 2.0.  But after I set the storage device to my flash drive (selecting not to format it thinking I would keep the previous files on it) the Raspberry PI3 never came back up.  (I didn't have an external video hooked up to it at that time).
So went back through the steps again to install 2.0.  This time I let it upgrade to 2.1 first.  And when I changed the external storage to my flash drive, I went ahead and let it format it this time.  So far everything has been working fine this time and I'm slowly trying to get everything back on it and my playlists all setup again.
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: FPP and PIR Sensor
« Last post by H2O Aviators on Today at 07:36:47 AM »
I would use the staticOn/staticOff scripts and tie it to an event.  Once the event is created, then go to the GPIO and pick the pin you want to use and tie the events to that.

BTW, I am no expert, so there might be an easier way to do this, but this is what I use for my landscape lighting.
In xLights you have the matrix size set to 96w x 176h
On PiCap you have the matrix size set to 192w x 112h

Shouldn't they be the same?
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: Can I load Falcon setting to a new pc
« Last post by pixelpuppy on Today at 06:33:24 AM »
Sounds like the data is there, but displaying oddly.   Which Browser are you using?    I suspect the new PC is using a different browser than the old one. 
« Last post by JonB256 on Today at 06:29:39 AM »
You may just need to recreate those strings and Save Settings again.

Looking at one of my old Save Settings xml files, mine are not quite the same as yours. Could be a Firmware revision change.
What firmware does your Status Screen show? 
« Last post by Mchedwards on Today at 05:48:17 AM »
I have the IP and I can connect to the Controller.   I can see the Status   ie name, temperature, Voltage Uptime etc  but none of my channel layout and String port settings.   oddly enough when I click on the Save Setting on the Status tab while in the controller, I see what appears to be my correct settings.  it appears to bbe the xml file I want to use. 
I see my Universes layed out as well as my strings ie below:
<vs t="0" p="0" z="0" s="16" u="2" c="100" ga="0" bl="0" b="11" n="0" o="0" d="0" g="1" us="0" y="Mega Tree"/>

<vs t="0" p="1" z="0" s="316" u="3" c="100" ga="0" bl="0" b="11" n="0" o="0" d="0" g="1" us="0" y="Mega Tree"/>

<vs t="0" p="2" z="0" s="616" u="4" c="100" ga="0" bl="0" b="11" n="0" o="0" d="0" g="1" us="0" y="Mega Tree"/>
That is your xLights setup. But, what are your settings on your Raspberry Pi?

oops - didn't see the "middle file" sandwiched in there
Falcon Player (FPP) / Re: FPP 2.0 & hidden WiFi networks?
« Last post by cpnbnanamn on September 22, 2018, 10:58:13 PM »
Code: [Select]
        if [ "x$PSK" != "x" ]
        then
            echo "Security=psk" >> $TMPFILE
            echo "Passphrase=${PSK}" >> $TMPFILE
            echo "Hidden=true" >>  $TMPFILE

Make sure you direct the output of the echo to the TMPFILE
That seems to have got it..  Now if I could get the rest of this working..  LOL   :-[
Thanks, guys.
F16V3 Pixel Controller / Re: Power inputs rock back and forth on my F16V3
« Last post by rstehle on September 22, 2018, 10:34:48 PM »
Just reflow the solder joint.  It may take a little while to get the solder to flow due to the size of the pad and the thickness of the terminal leg, but the solder will melt eventually.
« Last post by nutjob on September 22, 2018, 10:32:37 PM »
When you turn on the F16v3, the OLED will display the IP address of the controller. (ex: 192.168.1.50). Your computer must be on the same sub set (192.168.1.xxx) in order to log into the firmware. It does't matter what computer you are using. The computer connected to the controller must be on the same sub set IP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10