Author Topic: Shifted Pixels!!  (Read 196 times)

Offline darksideofdmoon

• Kudos: 0
Shifted Pixels!!
« on: November 26, 2018, 03:02:43 PM »
When running my sequence from FPP my colors are off towards the end of my display, which is fairly small. White light shows up as blue and yellow on two pixels, blue light shows up as green, and the end of one string has one pixel at the beginning of the next with 2-3 pixels remaining off that next string before continuing the sequence with that string. My guess is that I have incorrect start channels towards the end of my display but all of my pixel counts are correct. Each of the sections has its own port. I tried manually inputting the start channel, then starting each string at the end of its previous model. The problem starts at the end of "Eaves Large" and worsens at "Roofline 02" so my tree is all sorts of wrong. I'm losing my mind! Can anyone please help? It would be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 03:34:39 PM by darksideofdmoon »

Offline darksideofdmoon

• Kudos: 0
Re: Shifted Pixels!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 09:38:29 PM »
Trying to delete post. Everything working fine. Honestly dont know what I did!

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 66
Re: Shifted Pixels!!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 10:15:43 AM »
I think there is a phenomon going on that things will not work until you post about the problem just to show you up.  Been there done that.  LOL
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5