Author Topic: garbage out  (Read 450 times)

Offline therealbigjim

• Kudos: 0
garbage out
« on: December 10, 2018, 09:53:10 AM »
Very late to start up this year. Started the show Saturday night and noticed the mega tree controlled by a blue F2 with an expansion board was just random colors and garbage. I have been using the same boards for several years with only minor issues. I made sure to render all the sequences in x-lights. I spent several hours checking my set up and found my string ports were a few channels off. I reconfigured the string ports and I still get a lot of random lights and patterns, BUT some of the patterns in my x-light sequence play in the right spots but other wise just random lights. I have several light o rama and a DLA boards running on the pixelnet output form the F2 and all of that is running fine. I can run the test form the web page and the tree responds like it should. I will try the factory reset tonight, I did update the firmware to the 1.11b this summer and don't know if that is the problem or I have a x-light problem. I use the same lap top I have always used to run the show.   
Jim Cannon

Offline therealbigjim

• Kudos: 0
Re: garbage out
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 05:15:27 PM »
Never mind the only garbage is what I was putting into the set up page. Once I read the instructions (go figure ) it works fine...

Offline Todd

• Kudos: 6
Re: garbage out
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 07:33:13 PM »
Those darn instructions.... :) :) :)
Todd L.
Kimberly, WI

Falcon F16V3 F48, FPP, X-Lights, LOR, Pi 3B