Author Topic: FPP 2.6 Now Available  (Read 7146 times)

Offline Poporacer

• Kudos: 8
Re: FPP 2.6 Now Available
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2019, 08:14:46 PM »
After I flash the image to the SD card and restart the PocketBeagle I either can't get my PC to recognize it, or, when it does it FFP says I can expand my card memory and after I do my PC definitely can't find it.
How are you connecting to your PocketBeagle? Until you get everything set up, it is best to directly connect it to your computer via a USB cable. So it looks like you were able connect when you got the page where it tells you to expand the SD Card? You don't expand the SD card from your computer, you expand it by going to the FPP settings.
If to err is human, I am more human than most people.

Offline Reys Dad

• Kudos: 1
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2019, 08:22:24 PM »
When I follow the upgrade instructions I just get 2.5.3 installed again. Click ABOUT: Manual Update - No GREEN UPDATE BAR appears - it just goes ahead an reinstalls 2.5.3

I believe that happens if a previous attempt was started but never completed.  Then you get stuck in this loop.   The fix is to use the developer page (http://{fpp.ip.address}/developer.php) to switch branches.  First switch back to a branch previous to the one you're currently at (like 2.4).  After that completes successfully, go back to the developer page and switch to the latest branch (like 2.6) and let it complete.  It takes a while so make sure you keep that webpage and window open for at least 10-15 minutes or more

I've got a similar problem. I went back to branch 2.4 then I had the green bar to upgrade back to 2.5 which I did but no 2.6 option

Offline usmick78

• Kudos: 0
  • Some gave all. All gave some.
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 09:21:01 PM »
After I flash the image to the SD card and restart the PocketBeagle I either can't get my PC to recognize it, or, when it does it FFP says I can expand my card memory and after I do my PC definitely can't find it.
How are you connecting to your PocketBeagle? Until you get everything set up, it is best to directly connect it to your computer via a USB cable. So it looks like you were able connect when you got the page where it tells you to expand the SD Card? You don't expand the SD card from your computer, you expand it by going to the FPP settings.

That's where I did it at. I tried not expanding but with same results. I don't know if it's Windows, my SD card, or the PocketBeagle. Something gives, just don't know what.
When in doubt, empty the magazine!
Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Offline Poporacer

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 10:58:50 PM »
That's where I did it at. I tried not expanding but with same results. I don't know if it's Windows, my SD card, or the PocketBeagle. Something gives, just don't know what.
You should go to the Zoom room and someone could give you a hand, that is the quickest and best way to get problems resolved. I have learned a lot by going there and just listening. Can you show screenshots of each step and what you are seeing? You say that you can't get your PC to see the PB and then you say you get a message about expanding the SD card so it must be seeing it? With some more information, I am sure we will get you working!

Offline MikelMD

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2019, 08:15:48 AM »
edited
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:21:59 AM by MikelMD »

Offline usmick78

• Some gave all. All gave some.
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2019, 01:23:22 PM »
edited
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM by usmick78 »

Offline brichi

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2019, 07:46:49 AM »
I installed 2.6 on 2 Pi3b+'s that are setup identical, When I go to xlights and use the FPP connect it uploads a 2GB FSEQ to one Pi at around 120MB and the other Pi 11K which obviously is not going to play right. Not sure what to check or do besides formatting the SD card and starting over which I would like to avoid. thanks!

this is fixed on my end, the "interface" in output panel area was not set to anything because my usb to ethernet adapter unplugged, once I set it to ETH0 it is uploading to both now. thanks
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 02:38:42 PM by brichi »

Offline Poporacer

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2019, 08:11:40 AM »
The new code for Xlights has a feature to compress and upload only the code that each FPP needs. I don't know if that is the issue without more information but I have a feeling that is what is going on. On the FPP that is only 11K, do you have a lot less props/pixels assigned to it and are they props that aren't used that much in your sequence? Connect a string of lights to one port and play the sequence and see what happens!

Offline brichi

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2019, 08:13:55 AM »
The new code for Xlights has a feature to compress and upload only the code that each FPP needs. I don't know if that is the issue without more information but I have a feeling that is what is going on. On the FPP that is only 11K, do you have a lot less props/pixels assigned to it and are they props that aren't used that much in your sequence? Connect a string of lights to one port and play the sequence and see what happens!

they are identical Pi's to control 2, 54 panel P10 matrix screens and they play the same videos, FSEQ and so on. its tough to hook up anything to it being they are made to control a Colorlight card mounted to the screens which are now in storage being the season is over

Offline mararunr

• Kudos: 14
    • Bentonville Heart Lites
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2019, 09:03:41 AM »
I don't know for a fact but I think maybe there is still work to do either on FPP side or xLights side for FPP Connect.  I have a simple 146 pixel prop (a church sign with the Boscoyo letters TNC) and tried the new FPP connect and my sequences did not work the same at all.  Went back to using the FPP upload function for the sequences (full sequence file) and they worked correctly again.  (Yes, I re-rendered and save in xLights as well as making sure FPP was on latest version before trying new FPP connect).  It's still mid-January and a lot of time before display season again (for my small year-round stuff I can stick with the old method and just keep trying the new way every once in a while until it's all tweaked).  Just my opinion and my experience.  Others absolutely will differ.
Bentonville Heart Lites (www.facebook.com/bheartlites)
 This is just my opinion/suggestion/viewpoint.  Others with other viewpoints/experiences may have different advice.  I am a hobbyist with a couple years real world experience, not an expert.

Offline brichi

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2019, 02:39:23 PM »
this is fixed on my end, the "interface" in output panel area was not set to anything because my usb to ethernet adapter unplugged, once I set it to ETH0 it is uploading to both now. thanks

Offline medic6578

• Lights are Bright.
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2019, 08:40:05 AM »
I upgraded from 2.5 to 2.6 and now my FPPD will not start. I do get an error in the FPPD_Start Log

Building FPP on 'Raspberry Pi' platform
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c fpp.c -o fpp.o
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c fppversion.c -o fppversion.o
ccache g++  fpp.o fppversion.o    -o fpp
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -std=gnu++14 -c common.cpp -o common.o
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c log.c -o log.o
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c fppmm.c -o fppmm.o
ccache g++  common.o log.o fppmm.o fppversion.o  -ljsoncpp   -o fppmm
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -std=gnu++14 -c fseq/FSEQFile.cpp -o fseq/FSEQFile.o
fseq/FSEQFile.cpp:74:18: fatal error: zstd.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                  ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:376: recipe for target 'fseq/FSEQFile.o' failed
make: *** [fseq/FSEQFile.o] Error 1
Starting /opt/fpp/src/fppd
nice: '/opt/fpp/src/fppd': No such file or directory
Jay T.

Tampa, Florida

Offline dkulp

• Kudos: 95
    • KulpLights.com
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2019, 09:02:30 AM »
Ickk.... that's bad.  That means the update to config level 40 didn't work properly.  Unfortunately, it's not a "push button" retry.   You would need to "sudo nano /etc/fpp/config_version" to edit the file and change it to "37", then hit the manual update button to have it re-try the config updates.   Pay attention to the log while its updating to make sure you see lines like ">>SUCCESS upgraded to config version 38"

Offline medic6578

• Lights are Bright.
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2019, 12:05:47 PM »
I did what you suggested and still no good here is the entire update including the fatal error at the end. I am good with command line stuff so not affraid to bang on it.

Pulling in updates...
Upgrading git revision from branch v2.6
Already up-to-date.
Synchronizing submodule url for 'external/RF24'
Synchronizing submodule url for 'external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix'
Synchronizing submodule url for 'external/rpi_ws281x'
Checking config version
FPP Version: 21
Config Version: 37
Upgrading config to version 38
Enabling Apache CGI module
AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
Module cgi already enabled
Copying new Apache config into place
>>SUCCESS upgraded to config version 38
Upgrading config to version 39
Hit:1 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian stretch InRelease
Hit:2 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian stretch InRelease
Reading package lists...
E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'sudo dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.
>>FAILED to update to config version 39
!!Config Version not up to date!!
rm -f fppversion.c fpp.o fppversion.o  common.o log.o fppmm.o fppversion.o  channeloutput/ChannelOutputBase.o channeloutput/ThreadedChannelOutputBase.o channeloutput/channeloutput.o channeloutput/channeloutputthread.o channeloutput/ArtNet.o channeloutput/ColorOrder.o channeloutput/ColorLight-5a-75.o channeloutput/DebugOutput.o channeloutput/DDP.o channeloutput/E131.o channeloutput/FBMatrix.o channeloutput/FBVirtualDisplay.o channeloutput/FPD.o channeloutput/GenericSerial.o channeloutput/GPIO.o channeloutput/GPIO595.o channeloutput/UDPOutput.o channeloutput/Linsn-RV9.o channeloutput/LOR.o channeloutput/Matrix.o channeloutput/MAX7219Matrix.o channeloutput/MCP23017.o channeloutput/PanelMatrix.o channeloutput/PixelString.o channeloutput/RHL_DVI_E131.o channeloutput/serialutil.o channeloutput/SPInRF24L01.o channeloutput/SPIws2801.o channeloutput/Triks-C.o channeloutput/USBDMX.o channeloutput/USBPixelnet.o channeloutput/USBRelay.o channeloutput/USBRenard.o channeloutput/VirtualDisplay.o channeloutput/processors/OutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/RemapOutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/SetValueOutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/BrightnessOutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/ColorOrderOutputProcessor.o channeltester/ChannelTester.o channeltester/TestPatternBase.o channeltester/RGBChase.o channeltester/RGBFill.o channeltester/SingleChase.o fseq/FSEQFile.o ping.o command.o common.o e131bridge.o effects.o events.o falcon.o fppd.o fppversion.o gpio.o log.o MultiSync.o mediadetails.o mediaoutput/MediaOutputBase.o mediaoutput/mediaoutput.o mediaoutput/mpg123.o mediaoutput/ogg123.o mediaoutput/omxplayer.o mediaoutput/SDLOut.o mqtt.o PixelOverlay.o Playlist.o playlist/Playlist.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBase.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBoth.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBranch.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBrightness.o playlist/PlaylistEntryChannelTest.o playlist/PlaylistEntryDynamic.o playlist/PlaylistEntryEffect.o playlist/PlaylistEntryEvent.o playlist/PlaylistEntryMedia.o playlist/PlaylistEntryMQTT.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPause.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPixelOverlay.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPlaylist.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPlugin.o playlist/PlaylistEntryRemap.o playlist/PlaylistEntryScript.o playlist/PlaylistEntrySequence.o playlist/PlaylistEntryURL.o playlist/PlaylistEntryVolume.o Plugins.o Scheduler.o ScheduleEntry.o Sequence.o scripts.o settings.o  httpAPI.o channeloutput/Hill320.o channeloutput/ILI9488.o channeloutput/RGBMatrix.o channeloutput/rpi_ws281x.o  fpp fppmm fppd
make[1]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/RF24'
rm -rf *.o librf24-bcm.*
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/RF24'
make[1]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix'
make -C lib clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/lib'
rm -f gpio.o led-matrix.o options-initialize.o framebuffer.o thread.o bdf-font.o graphics.o transformer.o led-matrix-c.o hardware-mapping.o content-streamer.o pixel-mapper.o multiplex-mappers.o librgbmatrix.a librgbmatrix.so.1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/lib'
make -C utils clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/utils'
rm -f led-image-viewer.o led-image-viewer video-viewer.o video-viewer
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/utils'
make -C examples-api-use clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/examples-api-use'
rm -f demo-main.o minimal-example.o c-example.o text-example.o scrolling-text-example.o clock.o ledcat.o input-example.o demo minimal-example c-example text-example scrolling-text-example clock ledcat input-example
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/examples-api-use'
make -C bindings/python clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/bindings/python'
python setup.py clean --all
running clean
'build/lib.linux-armv7l-2.7' does not exist -- can't clean it
'build/bdist.linux-armv7l' does not exist -- can't clean it
'build/scripts-2.7' does not exist -- can't clean it
find ./rgbmatrix -type f -name \*.so -delete
find . -type f -name \*.pyc -delete
rm -f build-* install-* test-*
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/bindings/python'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix'
for dir in ; do \
   make -C $dir clean || exit 1; \
done
rm -f fppversion.c fpp.o fppversion.o  common.o log.o fppmm.o fppversion.o  channeloutput/ChannelOutputBase.o channeloutput/ThreadedChannelOutputBase.o channeloutput/channeloutput.o channeloutput/channeloutputthread.o channeloutput/ArtNet.o channeloutput/ColorOrder.o channeloutput/ColorLight-5a-75.o channeloutput/DebugOutput.o channeloutput/DDP.o channeloutput/E131.o channeloutput/FBMatrix.o channeloutput/FBVirtualDisplay.o channeloutput/FPD.o channeloutput/GenericSerial.o channeloutput/GPIO.o channeloutput/GPIO595.o channeloutput/UDPOutput.o channeloutput/Linsn-RV9.o channeloutput/LOR.o channeloutput/Matrix.o channeloutput/MAX7219Matrix.o channeloutput/MCP23017.o channeloutput/PanelMatrix.o channeloutput/PixelString.o channeloutput/RHL_DVI_E131.o channeloutput/serialutil.o channeloutput/SPInRF24L01.o channeloutput/SPIws2801.o channeloutput/Triks-C.o channeloutput/USBDMX.o channeloutput/USBPixelnet.o channeloutput/USBRelay.o channeloutput/USBRenard.o channeloutput/VirtualDisplay.o channeloutput/processors/OutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/RemapOutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/SetValueOutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/BrightnessOutputProcessor.o channeloutput/processors/ColorOrderOutputProcessor.o channeltester/ChannelTester.o channeltester/TestPatternBase.o channeltester/RGBChase.o channeltester/RGBFill.o channeltester/SingleChase.o fseq/FSEQFile.o ping.o command.o common.o e131bridge.o effects.o events.o falcon.o fppd.o fppversion.o gpio.o log.o MultiSync.o mediadetails.o mediaoutput/MediaOutputBase.o mediaoutput/mediaoutput.o mediaoutput/mpg123.o mediaoutput/ogg123.o mediaoutput/omxplayer.o mediaoutput/SDLOut.o mqtt.o PixelOverlay.o Playlist.o playlist/Playlist.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBase.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBoth.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBranch.o playlist/PlaylistEntryBrightness.o playlist/PlaylistEntryChannelTest.o playlist/PlaylistEntryDynamic.o playlist/PlaylistEntryEffect.o playlist/PlaylistEntryEvent.o playlist/PlaylistEntryMedia.o playlist/PlaylistEntryMQTT.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPause.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPixelOverlay.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPlaylist.o playlist/PlaylistEntryPlugin.o playlist/PlaylistEntryRemap.o playlist/PlaylistEntryScript.o playlist/PlaylistEntrySequence.o playlist/PlaylistEntryURL.o playlist/PlaylistEntryVolume.o Plugins.o Scheduler.o ScheduleEntry.o Sequence.o scripts.o settings.o  httpAPI.o channeloutput/Hill320.o channeloutput/ILI9488.o channeloutput/RGBMatrix.o channeloutput/rpi_ws281x.o  fpp fppmm fppd
make[1]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/RF24'
rm -rf *.o librf24-bcm.*
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/RF24'
make[1]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix'
make -C lib clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/lib'
rm -f gpio.o led-matrix.o options-initialize.o framebuffer.o thread.o bdf-font.o graphics.o transformer.o led-matrix-c.o hardware-mapping.o content-streamer.o pixel-mapper.o multiplex-mappers.o librgbmatrix.a librgbmatrix.so.1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/lib'
make -C utils clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/utils'
rm -f led-image-viewer.o led-image-viewer video-viewer.o video-viewer
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/utils'
make -C examples-api-use clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/examples-api-use'
rm -f demo-main.o minimal-example.o c-example.o text-example.o scrolling-text-example.o clock.o ledcat.o input-example.o demo minimal-example c-example text-example scrolling-text-example clock ledcat input-example
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/examples-api-use'
make -C bindings/python clean
make[2]: Entering directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/bindings/python'
python setup.py clean --all
running clean
'build/lib.linux-armv7l-2.7' does not exist -- can't clean it
'build/bdist.linux-armv7l' does not exist -- can't clean it
'build/scripts-2.7' does not exist -- can't clean it
find ./rgbmatrix -type f -name \*.so -delete
find . -type f -name \*.pyc -delete
rm -f build-* install-* test-*
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/bindings/python'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/fpp/external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix'
for dir in ; do \
   make -C $dir clean || exit 1; \
done
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c fpp.c -o fpp.o
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c fppversion.c -o fppversion.o
ccache g++  fpp.o fppversion.o    -o fpp
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -std=gnu++14 -c common.cpp -o common.o
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c log.c -o log.o
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -c fppmm.c -o fppmm.o
ccache g++  common.o log.o fppmm.o fppversion.o  -ljsoncpp   -o fppmm
ccache g++ -DUSEHTTPAPI -I . -I channeloutput -I mediaoutput  -Wno-write-strings -Wno-narrowing -DPLATFORM_PI -DUSEWIRINGPI -DUSENRF -I../external/RF24/ -I../external/rpi-rgb-led-matrix/include/ -I../external/rpi_ws281x/  -O1 -std=gnu++14 -c fseq/FSEQFile.cpp -o fseq/FSEQFile.o
fseq/FSEQFile.cpp:74:18: fatal error: zstd.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                  ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:376: recipe for target 'fseq/FSEQFile.o' failed
make: *** [fseq/FSEQFile.o] Error 1
==========================================================================
Restarting fppd...
==========================================================================
Update Complete.

Offline dkulp

• Kudos: 95
    • KulpLights.com
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2019, 12:10:42 PM »

E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'sudo dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

That's the issue.  The dpkg database seems to be messed up.   I'd start off and do exactly what it says.  Set config back to 37, then try again.