Author Topic: FPP 2.6 Now Available  (Read 5781 times)

Offline bigwavedave

• Kudos: 1
Re: FPP 2.6 Now Available
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2019, 05:20:03 PM »
I got my fpp last week. I can't get my pixels to work. if i hit the channel test button everything is going fine. if i want to test my own sequence everything stays down. no light are showing. i update my fpp with 2.6. on xlight i see that my bar is changing colors. i don't know wat I'm doing wrong. who can help me ???

You may want to go to the XLights Zoom meeting.  If you go to http://xlights.org/ and click on Zoom Meeting on the right-hand side.  There are often several people there that can help troubleshoot things like this with you.

Offline Kensington Graves

• Kudos: 1
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2019, 10:40:39 AM »
I got my fpp last week. I can't get my pixels to work. if i hit the channel test button everything is going fine. if i want to test my own sequence everything stays down. no light are showing. i update my fpp with 2.6. on xlight i see that my bar is changing colors. i don't know wat I'm doing wrong. who can help me ???

If test mode works, then most likely there is something wrong with your Xlights setup or channel numbering on the models.  I would make a very simple test sequence that lights up a small prop and then make sure the channels for that model are assigned to the correct controller, controller output, and channel range.  Posting a screenshot of your setup is helpful, too.

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 67
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2019, 08:31:03 AM »
Post your issue in a new thread to get the best repsonse.  Especially since this does not seem like a 2.6 issue.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5