Author Topic: Bowling install  (Read 442 times)

Offline Cartwright31

• Kudos: 1
Re: Bowling install
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »
The funny part to this is I would have never done this if it wasn't for my 12 yr old son, just turned 13 in December. A guy down the street was on GCLF 3years ago. He was using pixels and saw how much my son was there and after several conversations he gave my son one of his old LOR controllers. So we quickly jumped into dancing lights. 2017 Christmas he asked for one of the falcon Christmas controllers. So we ran our first Christmas show with pixels this last Christmas. When I saw the new F 48 board my thought was that would be great for my work.  Spent alot of time reading on this forum. Thanks to everyone. This is a great forum for anyone coming into this hobby.

Offline qldking

• Kudos: -1
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 07:14:51 PM »
What a great idea. Amazing what applications you can use this in. Whats next? Baby Shark around the lanes? 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DSMJuggalo

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2019, 10:53:26 PM »
Do you work for an AMF center? I work for AMF Arc Lanes in Indiana as a FM (former GM).Ive been talking about doing this for quite a few years. This is my 8th doing Christmas lighting and Ive wanted to bring it into the job as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cartwright31

• Kudos: 1
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2019, 05:19:30 AM »
That Red wall gave it away. Yes I do. SFM. If you guys are open today I will call you.