Welcome > The Water Cooler

FPP 2.5 on a raspberry Pi 3 A+

(1/3) > >>

Jo9t:
I am very new and learn something every day . just found this site so have registered and now im here.
I have a raspberry Pi 3A+ and have just installed the FPP 2.5, but it says it is 2.2.  once entering the password you get a message that this is for developers or designers and if are not one of these try .UI  http fpp.local/.  the you are left with a prompt to type. similar to the dos prompt. it is something like  fpp@FPP $.      From here what do i type to start or get my Pi running in FPP.  thanking you for what help or advise you can provide.

Sawdust:
close whatever you are looking at for FPP.  Open a WEB browser (Firefox or Chrome are best) Type FPP.local in the address bar.

Jo9t:
i havent got as far as the FPP running it is still in the install mode  will take a pic and show. it just asks for FPP  user and password then stops with command promtp

Jo9t:
this is a pic .

CaptainMurdoch:

--- Quote from: Jo9t on April 13, 2019, 05:57:32 PM ---i havent got as far as the FPP running it is still in the install mode  will take a pic and show. it just asks for FPP  user and password then stops with command promtp

--- End quote ---

There is no 'install mode' in FPP v2.x.  FPP is pre-installed in the SD image and is up and running as soon as you boot the SD card.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version