Welcome > The Water Cooler

Xlights forum vs. Facebook

(1/3) > >>

ericg2000:
It seems that most activity must take place an the Facebook page and not on any of the forums. Forum activity is real sparatic.  Is this a fair statement to make?  If so what about this of us who don't use Facebook? 

deanathpc:
Kind of a slow time of year on here too.  I am on facebook and haven't noticed much activity there.  Now to be fair I'm not on facebook much anymore either.

ericg2000:
That's good to know, I guess. At least I'm not missing anything.

Is there any other locations to find shared sequences and effects besides the shared Google drive? 

JerryPlak:
Personally prefer the Xlights forum.
I do look at the activity on Facebook pages but seriously there is lots of redundant type questions being asked most of the time!!

I take my time to read and search on the form to see if others are having the same type of questions or issues..

deanathpc:

--- Quote from: ericg2000 on April 24, 2019, 07:23:42 AM ---That's good to know, I guess. At least I'm not missing anything.

Is there any other locations to find shared sequences and effects besides the shared Google drive?

--- End quote ---
There are other places if you search around.  that google drive is a great resource.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version