Welcome > The Water Cooler

Offensive image?

(1/2) > >>

AAH:
I have used variations of the below GIF as part of my signature on Falcon Christmas and AusChristmasLighting for a number of years.Recently someone reported it for who knows what reason but probably due to the fact that that person thought that I had taken a kudos off them.
The gif has since been removed from my signature by a staff member and at least 2 instances of the image edited so that is a url rather than an image. No-one has contacted me to say that image is against the site rules or has asked me to edit or remove it.
http://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/HansonElectronics2019ProductRange.gif

Ebuechner:
It sure is offencive.
There are stripped wires, your nuts are showing not to mention I think you have a few screws loose. 🤪

AAH:

--- Quote from: Ebuechner on May 12, 2019, 07:44:30 PM ---It sure is offencive.
There are stripped wires, your nuts are showing not to mention I think you have a few screws loose. 🤪

--- End quote ---
I needed a laugh. I think I may definitely have a few screws loose.

MyKroFt:
That is not the image you have been using.  The one is over 50 percent of the page and animated

MyKroFt:
I just clicked on it and it is 75 percent page width.  Try reading this one a mobile phone browser......

We has this conversation is the past.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version