Sequencers and Software Tools > XLights/Nutcracker

Matrix help

(1/2) > >>

mattbaer:
This is all new to me. After reading and watching some videos. I have a matrix with 2" spacing 1152 total nodes power seems to be good. A test from the F16v3 everything looks good all nodes light. Test from xlights chase/twinkle looks good all nodes light. My issue is the first 50 nodes do not light when uploading xlights to fpp. In Xlights is set to 2 # strings 576 Nodes/strings 12 strands/strings F16v3 Port 1 and 2. Xlights used universe 1-7 each at 510 channels. FPP universe match xlights. Attached is the flag I was trying to have up for the 4th of July. I tried just a basic bar effect and the same everything but the first 50 light. I can't figure out what I might have wrong.

StickyWicket:
Post screenshots of your configuration pages. Itís hard to troubleshoot without seeing the full picture of how things are setup.

mattbaer:
Looks like I found my issue. Other Outputs Had an active with a start channel 1 and 150 count. Disabled and now it working.

Greg.Ca:
Can you be more specific as what you did? Somewhat confusing. Thanks --Greg--

JonB256:

--- Quote from: mattbaer on June 11, 2019, 09:13:21 PM ---Looks like I found my issue. Other Outputs Had an active with a start channel 1 and 150 count. Disabled and now it working.

--- End quote ---

Because he had defined and made Active (in the Other Outputs Tab), the conflict was causing problems with 1 thru 150 on his matrix. (it was being re-directed)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version