Author Topic: Minor bug found in HTML generated from F16V3 status page (Firmware v2.5)  (Read 224 times)

Offline thekameleon

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2017
  • Location:
  • Posts: 9
  • Kudos: 0
I was having an issue with all the universes updating the packet count on the status page.  Specifically Universe 96 would not update when I clicked on Update or used the Live Update checkbox.  However it would refresh when I clicked the Status tab at the top left of the screen I started a F12 debugging session and I found that the ID for the packet value was "p55" when it should have been "p95" like the universe ID which is "u95".  This is preventing the GetPacketInfo() function from properly populating the packet counts.  I was able to properly confirm the data is coming back from the controller by going to the /packet.xml url.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:24:18 AM by thekameleon »

 

Back to top