Falcon Christmas > Falcon Pixelnet to DMX Bridge

Software?

(1/2) > >>

Kevin:
David,

Did you ever write a small program so the end user could change the DMX universe for each DMX ports on the Bridge?

would be a handy tool for some of us.

Kevin

David Pitts:

--- Quote from: Kevin on October 09, 2014, 02:11:19 PM ---David,

Did you ever write a small program so the end user could change the DMX universe for each DMX ports on the Bridge?

would be a handy tool for some of us.

Kevin

--- End quote ---

It is in the new Falcon Control Panel. I even added Renard to bridge.  Remember to update all your firmware. FPD, Falcon16v1, Bridge, Falcon8 and Falcon Hub. All firmware have been updated to work with Falcon Control Panel. You need to update everything.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nightowlz1966:
How does the board address figure into this?

JonB256:

--- Quote from: Nightowlz1966 on December 14, 2014, 02:27:43 PM ---How does the board address figure into this?

--- End quote ---

Since the board doesn't actually have jumpers or DIP switches, you "decide" which Address the board will be by which of the four Firmware files you flash to the PIC.

0, 1, 2, or 3.

Nightowlz1966:

--- Quote from: JonB256 on December 14, 2014, 02:39:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nightowlz1966 on December 14, 2014, 02:27:43 PM ---How does the board address figure into this?

--- End quote ---

Since the board doesn't actually have jumpers or DIP switches, you "decide" which Address the board will be by which of the four Firmware files you flash to the PIC.

0, 1, 2, or 3.

--- End quote ---
OK but my board has to sets of jumpers on it LOL
I bought this board and never had to use it so never did any studying on it. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version