Welcome > The Water Cooler

Look there is a Donation button up there!

(1/9) > >>

bcstuff:

--- Quote from: David Pitts on January 08, 2015, 10:59:34 PM ---All of you are very gracious. But you guys bought a board and you will get a board. The Falcon Team will most likely discuss the addition of a donate button to help with expenses such as boards and the website.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: bcstuff on January 13, 2015, 10:01:41 AM ---I was searching for a way to donate money the other day. Please add a Donate button!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for adding the donation button!

neilric99:
cool, thanks for adding the donate button, donated

David Pitts:
Thank you to all that have donated so far. You are truly generous.

I want to show our appreciation by recognizing those that have contributed publicly. What is the best way to do this.  What are your thoughts.

bcstuff:

--- Quote from: David Pitts on February 04, 2015, 04:54:35 AM ---I want to show our appreciation by recognizing those that have contributed publicly. What is the best way to do this.  What are your thoughts.

--- End quote ---

I think you just did that in your post here:

--- Quote from: David Pitts on February 04, 2015, 04:54:35 AM ---Thank you to all that have donated so far. You are truly generous.

--- End quote ---

I have a couple idea how you could say thank you...

If you create a place where a bunch of really smart people can collaborate together to create awesome projects and share their creations with the rest of us... Wait you already did that.

If you could collaborate and create a way to run my show with a computer that costs $35... Wait you already did that.

If you could collaborate and create a way to run up to 48 strings of pixels from one controller and output pixelnet from the same device... wait you are doing that now.

By the way, I still haven't received a bill for my portion of what it costs to host this site... Wait a minute, this site is free?

All kidding aside, I think we should be thanking you!

jnealand:
Many sites add the word "supporting" to the member type.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version