Author Topic: SHIPPED & CLOSED - uSCV1, uAmp and Afterburner Co-op - SHIPPED & CLOSED  (Read 41626 times)

Offline corey872

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 16
    • Link to the sale...
Re: SHIPPED & CLOSED - uSCV1, uAmp and Afterburner Co-op - SHIPPED & CLOSED
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2015, 04:28:34 PM »
OK - Essentially all orders have shipped!    I will be posting the Afterburner Manual in the Micro Family forum section very shortly. 

Thanks to everyone for your participation in the Great Mega "Micro" co-op of 2015!  ...and most of all for your unending patience as the giant wheels of the co-op grind away at their slow but inevitable pace.

Here are a few quick stats:

Boards Ordered:

Basic uSC:  308
 Mega uSC:  361
 uAmp:  998
 Afterburners: 82

Total boards: 1749

If each board was used to control 128 nodes, we'd be at a little over 297,000 nodes ...each drawing 60 mA would be 17,840 amps  ...and considering 12V input would mean about 214,000 watts.  So something to think about next time your display flashes full white!

So, thanks once again.  Hope you enjoy the blinky!

***In additional news***

The Great After Co-Op SALE is now on.  I will be selling the remainder of the boards and items listed below.  Available on a first come, first served basis until they are gone.  Please note - In respect to those who went through the co-op process, there is a slight price increase.

Please PM me with your order and a contact email address and I will send an invoice with payment instructions to that email.  Please also note final order will include $6 flat rate shipping / handling and paypal fee.

uAmp - $5.00

uSC - Basic Version - $8.00

uSC - Mega Version - 12.00

Afterburner + LEDs - 19.50

Not available in the co-op:

uSC - "DIY" Version - $6.00 - A blank board and components to assemble a "Basic" uSC + 4 LEDs yourself. NOTE - you will likely need a microscope / magnifier and tweezers plus some familiarity or comfort working with 0805 and TSSOP-14 sized components.

Red, Yellow or Green LEDs - 10 for $1.00 - The same LEDs used in all Micro family boards and the Afterburner.  PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR AND ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 10

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:58:22 PM by corey872 »
Corey
 2018 uSC, Afterburner, uAmp co-op - pending May-June 2018.  Remaining boards are now FOR SALE

Offline rdebolt

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 3
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2015, 05:11:37 PM »
Hi Corey,

I'll take 6 Afterburners and 10 packs of 10 green leds.

Thanks,
Roger

PM also sent.

Offline rdebolt

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 3
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2015, 09:24:47 PM »
Recieved mine today! Thanks Corey!

Offline chrisg

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2015, 05:54:24 PM »
Received my order today.

Thank You

Offline tomhammond

• Kudos: 0
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when another uAmp group buy will happen; I need to fix a difficult problem that I am having with my ws2811 strings.  I only need eight uAmps.

Thanks for any information you may have!
Tom Hammond
tominohio@gmail.com

Offline tbone321

• Kudos: 50
This thread really needs to be removed.  It misleads people into thinking the uAmp coop has already completed when it hasn't and no longer serves any valid purpose.

Offline CaptainMurdoch

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 214
This thread really needs to be removed.  It misleads people into thinking the uAmp coop has already completed when it hasn't and no longer serves any valid purpose.

I think it would be better to just change the subject and lock the thread, but I don't have those privileges in this part of the forum.
-
Chris

Offline tbone321

• Kudos: 50
A better idea might be to create a sub board here like the FPP board has for its plugins and put the completed and closed group buys in there.  You could even call it "Completed Group Buys" and either lock all of the threads in it or simply make the sub board read only for all standard members.  This will stop some of the confusion since all of the threads in the Group Buys board will be for active buys and pre buys but still allow members to get into the closed buy threads to do whatever research they want to do. 

Offline David Pitts

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 76
I made the Captain an administrator and moved all closed interest threads and group buys to the boards tbone recommended.
PixelController, LLC
PixelController.com

Offline CaptainMurdoch

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 214
I made the Captain an administrator and moved all closed interest threads and group buys to the boards tbone recommended.

Oh great.... I walked right into that one didn't I?  :)

Thanks, and the new board layout make sense to me.