Author Topic: Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up June 27  (Read 950 times)

Offline FireMedic4Christ

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 1
Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up June 27
« on: June 21, 2015, 05:23:51 PM »
The next CO Light Enthusiast meetup is June 27 at the South Metro Fire Rescue Administration building (9195 East Mineral Avenue) in the basement from 9-5 or until we get tired of each other. No agenda for this meeting. Bring your questions and ideas to share with everyone. If you are looking for something particular, please post so hopefully someone will be prepared to help you.

I have to work so I will miss this one. Sean has already indicated that he is busy with the orchestra and will not be there either.

Brian
Brian

Offline tbone321

• Kudos: 50
Re: Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up June 27
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 06:20:21 PM »
This sounds like another one that should probably be skipped or canceled. 

Offline FireMedic4Christ

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 06:24:57 PM »
That's up to the group. We set this up realizing that not everyone would make every meeting. The last I was at only had four in attendance, but I received a ton of help setting up my RPis. I would encourage those that plan to attend post so others can be encouraged to attend at well. Also know that you are welcome to attend all or part of the day.

Brian

Offline tbone321

• Kudos: 50
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 07:08:23 PM »
I understand that it is up to the group and my post was not intended to be disrespectful of the intensions of the meeting.   From what you posted, this meeting has no agenda to speak of and the primary organizer (you) will not be there this time either.  Unless there is someone or something there that will set the course of this meeting to give it value, what is the purpose of having it?  Nothing can kill a great thing faster than people thinking that they are wasting their time.  I would love to attend  some of these but distance is a real issue for me.