Author Topic: Christmas Expo room share wanted  (Read 939 times)

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 68
Christmas Expo room share wanted
« on: June 16, 2015, 05:48:13 PM »
I finally made the decision to attend the Christmas Expo.  Wondering if there might be someone who would like to share a room.  Did that last year at the Academy and saved a bunch of money.  Anyone interested.  I would be driving in from Atlanta and arriving at the hotel on Wednesday afternoon or evening and checking out Sat morning.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5

Offline Kendall Walker

• Kudos: 0
Re: Christmas Expo room share wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 08:59:38 AM »
Jim, I want be able to share a room, being my wife and kid's are making the trip with me. But I will see you there.

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 68
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 12:35:18 PM »
Not sure if I'm going to be there.  Home front issues are not resolved.  We just rescued a 2nd dog one week ago and not sure I want to leave the wife with two dogs to take care of, she has mobility issues.  I'm trying to get a teenage granddaughter to stay with my wife while I'm gone.  And will be bringing my son if it all works out so will not be looking for a room to share.

Offline Qmouse

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 10:29:12 PM »
Jim,
I have a one bedroom suite. It has a pull out couch that you are welcome to if you would like. It's at the Residence Inn in the cultural district . It is in one of the hotels that was blocked out with Xmas Expo. It has free shuttle service to the Expo.

Bentley Q