Author Topic: falcon PI  (Read 829 times)

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Kudos: 0
  • believe in miracles
falcon PI
« on: October 17, 2013, 10:25:59 AM »
I always act like a kid when it comes to new toys. I ordered the falcon pi and just checked the tracking and it will be here today. I have a problem, I'm going out of town this evening and will not get to play with it. I was talking with jim nealand and we were discussing our budgets. (LOL) for our Christmas show and I said I basically go over every year. Well he said it best, how do you put a price on a hobby? I guess you can't. With that said, I've went way over again.
Its a wonderful life.

Offline Skunberg

Re: falcon PI
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
I don't see going over budget as a problem as long as the bills get paid. But going out of town without the Pi and letting it get lonely is a sin.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 67
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 01:09:39 PM »
Just ask an avid golfer how much he spends a year on his "hobby".  No, maybe better not.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• believe in miracles
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 02:55:02 PM »
Jim, if I were 70, retired, lived in Georgia, I'd be golfing too. 8)

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 67
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 09:32:52 PM »
Then you would not have enough money to buy lights because you could play golf year round and not lose a ball in snow. Oh yeh, snow what is that stuff.  Actually we get some snow every couple of years, but it is gone in 24 hours.  When I moved here I could not believe seeing people with earmuffs on in 40 deg weather and if it snowed no one but the transplanted yankees knew how to drive in it.  Shows you what growing up in the Chicago area will do for you. LOL