Author Topic: download whoas  (Read 850 times)

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Kudos: 0
  • believe in miracles
download whoas
« on: October 17, 2013, 05:43:13 PM »
Ok, guys, I am a plumber. I know that's not important to most of you ppl but that's a problem for me. I have to download xlights and all this mumbo jumbo. I started to do all this but I turned left in Albuquerque. I am gonna need help. But not til I get back in town Sunday morning. Here's what I have to do. Lsp to xlights, get the falcon PI working and man, I am lost in a wilderness filled with this monster called command prompt. Will someone help me when I get back?
Its a wonderful life.

Offline David Pitts

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 76
Re: download whoas
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 05:58:56 PM »
get with me when you get back. We can do a Teamviewer session.
PixelController, LLC
PixelController.com

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• believe in miracles
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:01:40 PM »
Thanks Dave. I appreciate it.

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• believe in miracles
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »
THANKS DAVE. Guys, I just finished talking with Dave for the last 1:45 minutes. Great guy. Walked me right thru this. I would have never gotten thru it on my own. I don't deal with puters on a daily basis as most of you do. Again, thank you to all you guys who make it possible for me to do this!! 8)

Offline Travailen

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 12:57:18 PM »
THANKS DAVE. Guys, I just finished talking with Dave for the last 1:45 minutes. Great guy. Walked me right thru this. I would have never gotten thru it on my own. I don't deal with puters on a daily basis as most of you do. Again, thank you to all you guys who make it possible for me to do this!! 8)

+100 on that. Dave Helped me last night. I lost track of the hours he spent helping me using teamviewer. I hope someday to get a good enough understanding to useful here.

Rick Stone