News:

LATEST RELEASE:  FPP 6.1 - Download from here - https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp/releases/tag/6.1

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Site Stats

Members
Total Members: 15521
Latest: TheMopster
New This Month: 29
New This Week: 17
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 127297
Total Topics: 15625
Most Online Today: 73
Most Online Ever: 7634
(January 21, 2020, 02:14:03 AM)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 60
Total: 62

FS: uSCs, uAmps and Afterburners from 2015 co-op :FS

Started by corey872, November 10, 2015, 04:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey872

The Great After Co-Op SALE is now on.  I will be selling the remainder of the boards and items listed below.  Available on a first come, first served basis until they are gone.  Please note – In respect to those who went through the co-op process, there is a slight price increase.

Please PM me with your order and a contact email address and I will send an invoice with payment instructions to that email.  Please also note final order will include $6 flat rate shipping / handling and paypal fee.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.  Here is a quick update on quantities:

uAmp + LEDs - $5.00 - SOLD OUT

uSC - Basic Version - $8.00 - 2 left

uSC - Mega Version - 12.00 - under 60 left

Afterburner + LEDs - 19.50 - 3 left

As mentioned earlier - in respect for those who went through the co-op, there is a slight price increase for the 'after co-op' boards.  Though, for those who were in the co-op and ordering extra boards, I have been extending the co-op price.

So order early and order often!  I can't make any promises that any of these boards will be available next year - or that they would be available at the same low 'mass quantity' pricing.

Not available in the co-op:

uSC – "DIY" Version - $6.00
– A blank board and components to assemble a "Basic" uSC + 4 LEDs yourself. NOTE – you will likely need a microscope / magnifier and tweezers plus some familiarity or comfort working with 0805 and TSSOP-14 sized components.

Red, Yellow or Green LEDs – 10 for $1.00 - The same LEDs used in all Micro family boards and the Afterburner.  PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR AND ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 10
Corey

t.jo13

Corey,

I will take 2 more  afterburner kits if you still have some.

My email address is : t.jo13@yahoo.com

Thankyou Joe

Broadway Lights

I will take 3 uamps and a mega usc email rhoodman66@gmail.com
Will these amps work sandevices

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bill Ellick

Hi Corey,

If you have 4 of the uSC Mega Version, I would like to purchase them.  You can contact me at ellick@frontiernet.net which is also my PayPal address.

Shipping would go to:

William Ellick
563 Deerland Road  Box 68
Long Lake,  NY  12847

As I am staying with friends while recovering.

Thanks so much and I hope you have a great holiday season.

Bill

ahb2ukeith

Hi Corey,
I would like to get 10 uAmps 

Ahb2ukeith@hotmail.com

Keith Haynes
7480 Reynolda Road
Pfafftown, N.C. 27040

Thank you, Keith

rfallatt

Hi Corey,
I would like to get 5 uAmps 

rfallatt@yahoo.com.com

Ron Fallatt
3801 Maple Forest Ct
Charlotte NC, 28270

Thank you,

corey872

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.  Here is a quick update on quantities:

uAmp + LEDs - $5.00 - SOLD OUT

uSC - Basic Version - $8.00 - 2 left

uSC - Mega Version - 12.00 - under 60 left

Afterburner + LEDs - 19.50 - 3 left

As mentioned earlier - in respect for those who went through the co-op, there is a slight price increase for the 'after co-op' boards.  Though, for those who were in the co-op and ordering extra boards, I have been extending the co-op price.

So order early and order often!  I can't make any promises that any of these boards will be available next year - or that they would be available at the same low 'mass quantity' pricing.

To order:

Please PM me with your order and a contact email address and I will send an invoice with payment instructions to that email.
Corey

uzelessknowledge

Do you expect to offer these next year?
As this is my first year the uAmp has saved the day!

corey872

Quote from: corey872 on November 17, 2015, 08:09:22 PM...
So order early and order often!  I can't make any promises that any of these boards will be available next year - or that they would be available at the same low 'mass quantity' pricing. ...
Corey

worksopian

Corey,
Could I get 6 of the uAmp please?

worksopian@chartermi.net

Thanks!

bdeditch

Just checking if these come with the bulbs or do you need to buy those separately.

corey872

Standard LEDs are included with uAmp and Afterburer orders - and the LEDs come pre-installed with the Mega uSC orders.  No LEDs included with the Basic uSC orders.
Corey

bdeditch

JNEisert

stanward

Sorry, I know I am way late in the game, but was hoping to put my name on a list for the uamps?

I want to purchase 6 of them.

Thank you,

Stan