Author Topic: **Shipped**Closed** Jan 2016 Power Distro Board Co-op **Closed**Shipped**  (Read 51409 times)

Offline uzelessknowledge

• Kudos: 2
Oh my goodness tjames. Looks like the damage is just to the fuses. That's good. Just replace. The one power connection may need to be replaced.
Looked like this got run over.

Offline tjames

• Developer
  • Kudos: 3
Oh my goodness tjames. Looks like the damage is just to the fuses. That's good. Just replace. The one power connection may need to be replaced.
Looked like this got run over.

Yeah looks that way, though a couple of the prongs in the fuse terminals are bent and shifted as well, not sure how/if that will impact anything. I'll test them out and see.
- Tim

Offline harrison0550

• Kudos: 8
    • Soddy Daisy Christmas Lights
Wow! Out of 1700+ boards that's only two damaged so far. Looks like they ran it over with a truck. Dang. I will assemble you 4 of the extras I ordered tonight and ship them back out. It looks like the other two are in good shape but regardless I will ship you 4 just in case. Please leave the Dropbox photos up so I can use them to file a claim with the post office. Sorry man. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Highwayman

• Kudos: 0
Received mine a few days ago. Found time to test them today and they work great. The design and workmanship is first rate. I plan to use them in my first- ever Christmas display this year. Thanks for making them available!
Highwayman

Offline harrison0550

Ty Highwayman!

Tjames I've got your replacements all ready to go just need to pack them up and print off a shipping label. Before I do though I'm curious what in the world did you do to your mailman/woman? From the looks of the first box that's a crime of passion! Hahahahaha. Sorry again man. I will PM you tracking info.

Offline harrison0550

Alright you are all set. I will drop it at the post office on my way to work in the morning. 

Offline harrison0550

Dropped at the post office this morning Tjames!

Offline tjames

• Developer
  • Kudos: 3
Before I do though I'm curious what in the world did you do to your mailman/woman? From the looks of the first box that's a crime of passion! Hahahahaha. Sorry again man.

Ha, who knows, they're probably mad because I'm constantly having stuff delivered that doesn't fit in my mailbox, so they have to actually get out of the mail truck and walk up to my door.

Offline didjareally

Just throwing out a pic of one I got around to mounting in a ta-200

Offline JonB256

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 119
    • Granbury Christmas Lights
Nice. I have some of those but never found a good use for them. How are the screws secured?

Offline didjareally

Nice. I have some of those but never found a good use for them. How are the screws secured?

I 3d printed an adapter plate, the plate mounts to the ta200 and then the distro board mounts to the plate

Offline JonB256

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 119
    • Granbury Christmas Lights
OK.  I may 3D cut out of some old Coroplast or plywood. (no 3D printer)

Offline didjareally

Here it is without the board mounted, nothing special

Offline blake_l

• Kudos: 0
Well the good news is that they finally arrived today, though not quite in the same condition that it was shipped :) The post office appears to have realized this as well and put a little 'Oops, were sorry' message on it (see attached). Looks like 2 of the 4 boards are un-damaged though won't be able to know for sure until I test them. Here's some pics of the package and boards: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mk9sstgvcwqvblo/AABiGdtg4g0_jpZeVueHepp0a?dl=0

Wow - guess I wasn't the only one.  I got the same baggie and "sorry!", but mine wasn't nearly as bad - everything still looks functional (although not tested yet). 

Offline harrison0550

Let me know if there is any damage before I sell off all the extras. Sorry.  :-[