Author Topic: Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up June 25th  (Read 1726 times)

Offline FireMedic4Christ

• Supporting Member
  • Kudos: 1
Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up June 25th
« on: June 21, 2016, 09:42:18 PM »
Monthly reminder that the next meet up in Denver is Saturday, June 25th from 9 to 5 at the South Metro Fire Rescue Administration building. The address is: 9195 East Mineral Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112 on the basement level.

This month's focus will be on setting up multiple RPis to work together as master and slaves.

It was also mentioned to have a swap meet, so post what you are looking for or what you have to trade and sell.

Please post if you are attending so that others will have an idea who is coming so that they won't be the only one. I know this has been an issue in the past so please help in this area.
Brian

Offline Illusions

• Kudos: 0
Re: Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up June 25th
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:27:04 PM »
Good afternoon,

We will be there, can't wait to see everyone.

Thank you,
David
Σ - Illusions are art, for the feeling person, and it is by art, we live, if we do.
-Elizabeth Bowen-

Offline RichM

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:44:12 PM »
I plan on making it to this one.

I have a pair of LOR ELL's, 2 LOR A/C controllers, 1 LOR "clone" A/C controller, 3 DLA etherdongles set to pixelnet 1-4, 4 LOR CCB's 100ct, a Dipole antenna, and 10 strings each of 5mm - 50ct blue and white LED's (great for arches) for sale/trade.
If you are going to be there and are interested, let me know and I will bring them with me.

Thanks,
Rich

Offline smeighan

• Developer
  • Kudos: 11
    • Nutcracker123
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 10:32:19 AM »
I have to do setup work for Highlands Ranch music festival in morning, but i think i can be there around 10am. I might have finished Dave Piits star (I am making one for him, one for me). Ill use his 6' star to work out the bugs *smile*

Sean
Littleton, CO Latest releases http://nutcracker123.com/nutcracker/releases xLights/Nutcracker Forum http://nutcracker123.com/forum/index.php Facebook [url=https://www.facebook.com/groups

Offline msiebri

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »
I can come at least for the morning.  I will bring my Bethlehem star too, I finally got it all wired back up.

I have a blowmold shepherd & lamb if anybody is interested.  I ordered the wrong one from Bronners, and it will cost almost as much to ship it back to them to get credit as it cost to buy in the first place.  The shepherd is about 40" tall.

- Martin

Offline XmasLightGuy

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 11:08:56 AM »
I'm planning to go to this one at this point.

--
Also if anyone still uses/needs standard incandescent 100x sets, I have some that I can bring...
$.75 for Target brand,
$.50 for Walmart brand