Author Topic: Can't get lights on F16 to come on  (Read 663 times)

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 57
Can't get lights on F16 to come on
« on: December 05, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »
I'm down to one last element that does not work.  I have 4 arches of WS2811 Flexstrip attached to my F16.  That is all there is on the F16 for now.  I have a pixelnet cable running from my primary active hub pixelnet out to the pixelnet in on the F16.  The addresses are all in Pixelnet universe 2.   Each arch has 30 hardware channels of 3 nodes each.  In addition I grouped the hardware channels into 3's so software wise I only have 10 RGB channels per arch to play with.  I hope I understand all this and that I am explaining it correctly.  So far I have been unable to turn on a single pixel in the arches except for putting the test jumper on.  David did the initial software config of the F16 via teamviewer with me a few weeks back when I first received the board so we know the board works and we know that we can communicate with it, the one difference is that then we had the ETD connected directly to the F16 and not thru the active hub.  The active hub output works fine with a passive hub.  Therefore I think the problem is how I have the F-16 configured today which is to Universe 2 with only 4 flexstrips attached.  Here is a pic of my F16 config screen.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA all Falcon controllers, all 12v Master Remote Multisync with Pi and BBB P10 and P5

Offline jnealand

• Developer
  • Kudos: 57
Re: Can't get lights on F16 to come on
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 04:51:01 PM »
Finally got my sequences settled down and put a show up using the Pi.  Surprisingly the arches on the F16 started to work.  Too bad I do not have more arch stuff converted from the old incans to the new flexstrips.  So much more to do.